Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Melee Class Idea - Assassin
(10-07-2019, 11:38 PM)Forward Wrote: All classes you mentioned (Jugg, Avent, Sentry, Sentinel) do not belong to invasion-style gameplay completely. It's conceptual fault and there is no sense to change them at all. If they can't be removed now they should be forgotten.

Nice new opinion here I think we have seen this said more than once.

Guess we didn't need Leg in 2014 as well given its stats where "do not belong to invasion-style gameplay completely".

Stats/Classes can change get over it.

(10-07-2019, 11:38 PM)Forward Wrote: And Leg should not be faster, because it will outshine MP if becomes faster.

It was comparing the 2. Who said anything about buffing Leg? Armour wise Leather Overmail could do with more weight for more amour to diversify it over a Leg using Pol. 

Leather Overmail 80 armour 26w + 10% Damage Reduction

Plate Over Leather 81 armour 16w

Athletics wise Halb could do with a nerf to 8 (-2) this way it can get better than normal Polearm at maybe 210 (+20) and could maybe make throwing 310 (+10). This way it's like Jugg as it trades off speed for better than avg skills. 

Atm the big change i would make to Jugg is give it what Halb has that being the having more armour than "normal" at the cost of it having more weight than an all hero's version. 
Def Armour is "only" 84 armour 26w vs Gothic at 80 armour 26w. Like I've said before there nothing stopping Juggs armour being more weight than Gothic for more armour.

I'm don't want to suggest stats but I'm talking about a small trade-off here. 88 armour 32w or 90 armour 35w something on the lines of that.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|