Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Atoz's Maps
okay but i never said it was a swadian town. And then there is not really a building that goes on among swadians. But thanks for your reply. I will try to find something else.
blux
(09-07-2019, 08:00 AM)Julia. Wrote:
(08-07-2019, 10:07 PM)AtOZ Wrote: thank you for your comments. But I do not understand when you say it's not a swadian decor?

Check out singleplayer Swadian towns. None of them have roads with tons of threes along them.

or roads as thick/broad/big as a french elysee boulevard xD

it would fit into NW however Big Grin
Looks like a very long open hallway/shooting gallery to me which is a glaring issue.

The props themselves dont seem to have any cohesion and just kinda look like they were placed a little randomly to fill space

About maybe 10% of the map will be used

From the nord spawn to defence area the ground is really flat and other than the trees its rather unfilled with other things that a place where people live would have. Crops, horses, other plants, stones, wagons etc.
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
Its got things I like and don't like and don't.

Good
Looks like it would make for a good kiting map
Looks like the aim is to have only 1 place bots spawn
More than 1 cading spot

Meh

As Dragonfire said
(09-07-2019, 10:53 AM)DragonFire1 Wrote: Looks like a very long open hallway/shooting gallery to me which is a glaring issue.

I do like my fast maps but I don't like ones like this. It reminds me too much of a certain map from 2015 or so. It had good reasons for why it was changed and so would this one.

I would make that entrance more of a bridge with an arc that way you can't see into the bots spawn but it's still a "hallway". We have maps atm that are what I'm talking about like this one

Forgot the name so found a Pic.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...47A34D583/

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Thank you Woody I am currently working on a V2 map with all the ideas you told me.
blux
(10-07-2019, 11:18 AM)AtOZ Wrote: Thank you Woody I am currently working on a V2 map with all the ideas you told me.

I'm about a month and a week late, but I'll throw in my opinion:

Kriegstofu mentioned "Swadian climate" and Julia talked about "Swadian towns"

But you're completely fine, @AtOZ. Your map doesn't need to be Swadian at all.

If we're talking "Lore wise", even though this mod has zero lore, Swadia is bigger than it starts out in Native.

There's several non-Swadian maps; like the Yalen Map (Rhodok Capital), Ancient Bastion, Graubergen (potentially), and that Cav Map with the sand dunes and the lighthouse.

If you want your map to have Palm trees, that's fine, but maybe like the others suggested, remove the rows of pine trees?

A few small patches of woodland is fine, in the place of Trees, you could put down Fences.

A possible name for the map could be Jamiche Bay - after the Native Rhodok village by the coast right near to the desert.

I'll leave suggestions about spawn areas alone. Woody made valid points.
Legendary Loots
07/02/2018 - Plate over Leather
02/07/2018 - Volundr Greatsword
04/11/2018 - Severance

Swaliant September 2019
"Sure, make fun of Turkey, but in meaningful ways."
"Turkey is a shithole, but it is our shithole."