Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI Launcher problem
Perhaps because of regional limitations, I was unable to use NI Launcher because every time I install it, it tells me "Download failed:connection to the server has been reset"
So every time I update NI, I have to download the entire NI ontology,But it was very slow, only 10-60kb /S, compared to my normal download speed of 5MB/S
I've been downloading it for eight and a half hours now,It will take another three hours or so to complete the download
This made it impossible for me to participate in today's winter activities,Please tell me how can I solve this problem Sad

Thank you in advance
[Keep updated]Appearance Mod for Upgraded Legendaries
Dragon's Treasure
Defense:China Lv:Max  
Support:China Support Lv:Max  
Attack:China Attack Lv:Max
I have disabled one of our download servers which might be having problems. Could you try again and see if launcher is downloading any faster?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(13-07-2019, 02:33 PM)Kip Wrote: I have disabled one of our download servers which might be having problems.  Could you try again and see if launcher is downloading any faster?

Sorry, same speed, not solved, last version download speed is very fast,But the new version is slow
I interrupted 70% of the progress, and now I need to spend another 8 hours downloading it Sad
Dragon's Treasure
Hmm. I'm not sure what is causing it yet. You might want to try download the zip at this rate.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(13-07-2019, 03:05 PM)Kip Wrote: Hmm.  I'm not sure what is causing it yet.  You might want to try download the zip at this rate.

What do I need to do
Dragon's Treasure
Drag the NordInvasion directory from the zip into your Modules folder so that it overwrites the existing NordInvasion folder. (Make sure you don't end up with a NordInvasion folder within your NordInvasion folder.)
Is anyone else having similar issues?
(15-07-2019, 01:33 AM)Kip Wrote: Is anyone else having similar issues?

Indeed. I always download the classic archive, not using the launcher and atm
it says 2h 20m to finish at 95kb/s. Welcome back to modem times it seems.
Very uncomfortable to say the least as I had just downloaded the previous
version at the same rate...

But I play a card game in the meantime, so all fine...! Tongue
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
I just downloaded a fresh copy of the mod through the launcher on my laptop and got 10 MB/s (the max speed of this internet connection).
Hi guys, I'm sorry you have having issues.

Can you please provide the logs from your systems by following the instructions here:
https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=69422

Then, please provide the logs to me at the email address sent to you via PM. This should help us to diagnose the cause of the issues.

Thanks.
/Nao
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!