Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Jordiac -Unban request?
Now, from my understanding i could've been banned for multiple reasons. One of them could've been recent when i was in a hard run with Achilles, i asked achilles did he know i was joking around about a previous Ragnarok run about a  day ago {as i was reported for saying "WTB Hurricane Bow for PW Gold}, Im not sure if you guys play any other mod outside of NI or Have played then you would realize that its to easy to get gold in PW plus the mod died 2 and half years ago, also if you guys have access to that log (which i doubt) seeing it was about 3 days ago i was saying other things but in a joking matter,because everyone was saying something stupid to bypass the time in the run. Malong reported me,because he has a hatred towards me idk why to be honest and i really dont care nor do i even provoke him to say anything to me nor do i say anything to him, if you look at the SS he posted on my report you can see me saying hush to him  meaning "me trying not to say anything to him because it was a global discussion in the run. I was not notified about my ban seeing as i was offline at the time neither did i get a PM from a Dev. Im kinda baffled seeing as tho people get away with other things like (IRL trading for gear or also buying shit for merc gold and etc) i looked in the rules to see if i was in wrong i didnt see anything or i mightev missed something. Im just looking for a Explanation.
(07/4/2019) Fell Edge

(15-07-2019, 06:29 PM)Rivus Wrote: Now, from my understanding i could've been banned for multiple reasons. One of them could've been recent when i was in a hard run with Achilles, i asked achilles did he know i was joking around about a previous Ragnarok run about a  day ago {as i was reported for saying "WTB Hurricane Bow for PW Gold}, Im not sure if you guys play any other mod outside of NI or Have played then you would realize that its to easy to get gold in PW plus the mod died 2 and half years ago, also if you guys have access to that log (which i doubt) seeing it was about 3 days ago i was saying other things but in a joking matter,because everyone was saying something stupid to bypass the time in the run. Malong reported me,because he has a hatred towards me idk why to be honest and i really dont care nor do i even provoke him to say anything to me nor do i say anything to him, if you look at the SS he posted on my report you can see me saying hush to him  meaning "me trying not to say anything to him because it was a global discussion in the run. I was not notified about my ban seeing as i was offline at the time neither did i get a PM from a Dev. Im kinda baffled seeing as tho people get away with other things like (IRL trading for gear or also buying shit for merc gold and etc) i looked in the rules to see if i was in wrong i didnt see anything or i mightev missed something. Im just looking for a Explanation.

If you read the rules you will find this "Trading NordInvasion items for anything outside the mod is discouraged and posting such offers on the forum or on our servers is prohibited."

As for your ban it looks like you have been really naugthy and have been kicked and ignored serval warnings and thats what gave you the ban. 

Only action for you to do is to post a real unban request

Regards. 
Morgan
Looted Fiendish - 03/08-2016
Looted Gothic Greaves - 31/3-2018
Looted Wormbane - 17/3-2019
Looted Volundr Greatsword - 12/07-2019
(15-07-2019, 06:38 PM)[WoS]_Morgan Wrote:
(15-07-2019, 06:29 PM)Rivus Wrote: Now, from my understanding i could've been banned for multiple reasons. One of them could've been recent when i was in a hard run with Achilles, i asked achilles did he know i was joking around about a previous Ragnarok run about a  day ago {as i was reported for saying "WTB Hurricane Bow for PW Gold}, Im not sure if you guys play any other mod outside of NI or Have played then you would realize that its to easy to get gold in PW plus the mod died 2 and half years ago, also if you guys have access to that log (which i doubt) seeing it was about 3 days ago i was saying other things but in a joking matter,because everyone was saying something stupid to bypass the time in the run. Malong reported me,because he has a hatred towards me idk why to be honest and i really dont care nor do i even provoke him to say anything to me nor do i say anything to him, if you look at the SS he posted on my report you can see me saying hush to him  meaning "me trying not to say anything to him because it was a global discussion in the run. I was not notified about my ban seeing as i was offline at the time neither did i get a PM from a Dev. Im kinda baffled seeing as tho people get away with other things like (IRL trading for gear or also buying shit for merc gold and etc) i looked in the rules to see if i was in wrong i didnt see anything or i mightev missed something. Im just looking for a Explanation.

If you read the rules you will find this "Trading NordInvasion items for anything outside the mod is discouraged and posting such offers on the forum or on our servers is prohibited."

As for your ban it looks like you have been really naugthy and have been kicked and ignored serval warnings and thats what gave you the ban. 

Regards. 
Morgan

After my last ban which was by you... I havent done anything besides what i have stated and also was kicked for it, and that was about 2 days ago and im just now being banned, Im pretty sure everyone jokes around now if you cant joke around saying something dumb in chat whats the point of even trying to enjoy the mod with people and being social i didnt speak outta term like i did before
(07/4/2019) Fell Edge

(15-07-2019, 06:40 PM)Rivus Wrote:

Regards. 
Morgan

After my last ban which was by you... I havent done anything besides what i have stated and kicked and also was kicked for it, and that was about 2 days ago and im just now being banned

The ban was not from me! Also this is not a debate forum either, i told you what you could do and you can take it or leave it. 

Im not gonna reply anymore since i have given you the infomation you was seeking so now you can leave it or make an unban post and await Irish reply on it. 

Regards. 
Morgan
Looted Fiendish - 03/08-2016
Looted Gothic Greaves - 31/3-2018
Looted Wormbane - 17/3-2019
Looted Volundr Greatsword - 12/07-2019
(15-07-2019, 06:43 PM)[WoS]_Morgan Wrote:
(15-07-2019, 06:40 PM)Rivus Wrote:

Regards. 
Morgan

After my last ban which was by you... I havent done anything besides what i have stated and kicked and also was kicked for it, and that was about 2 days ago and im just now being banned

The ban was not from me! Also this is not a debate forum either, i told you what you could do and you can take it or leave it. 

Im not gonna reply anymore since i have given you the infomation you was seeking so now you can leave it or make an unban post and await Irish reply on it. 

Regards. 
Morgan

This is my Real unban request.... I'll just wait for Irish Thank you for your service
(07/4/2019) Fell Edge

I see you still need to debate with Admins.

You were banned by myself for not following the rules even after a very recent unban. You have manage in just 27 days to amass a large collection of kicks and bans hence my actions what else could be done to make you comply with the rules.

Here is a list of your kicks and bans since 18th June 2019. There is also along list of kicks and bans prior to 18th June 2019.

2019-07-14 20:58:57 Ban The amount of kicks ignoring warnings etc
2019-07-14 18:17:03 Kick NI_Hard_EU2*: AFK (alive / dead): [Act: 395, Move: 365, Spec: 0]
2019-07-11 20:40:41 Kick NI_Ragnarok_EU2*: AFK (alive / dead): soliciting for out of the game currency [Act: 0, Move: 0, Spec: 0]
2019-07-07 21:51:32 Kick NI_Normal_EU1*: AFK (alive / dead): AFK 5+ minutes, no response [Act: 385, Move: 380, Spec: 0]
2019-07-04 03:37:24 Ban Reasoned with him via. Forum. He has also been warned if he does these things again.
2019-07-03 13:42:46 Ban Banned because of inappropriate actions
2019-07-03 13:39:36 Temp Ban NI_Hard_EU1: Other: back chatting admins [Act: 110, Move: 0, Spec: 0]
2019-07-03 13:19:12 Kick NI_Hard_EU1: Abusive Language / Racism: Won't stop swearing [Act: 100, Move: 0, Spec: 0]
2019-06-28 15:46:01 Kick NI_Normal_EU3: AFK (spectator): [Act: 0, Move: 0, Spec: 9]
2019-06-18 02:16:47 Kick NI_Normal_EU3*: AFK (spectator): AFK all run [Act: 0, Move: 0, Spec: 15]

The ingame kicks and bans are not working on you so we need to up the punishment the grab your attention.

You can have a break from the game for at least a year and then maybe your attitude will have changed for the better.

Then if I am happy with you we could start all over again.

Regards

The_Irish_Eagle