Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legionnaire Throwing 1h problem
Just small change here

When using any Leg throwing item you cant throw the last Glory, Malice, ... away as it will be locked in 1h mode till you get more ammo.

For it being a throwable Axe/Sword it would be good if it didn't let me throw my only melee weapon away.

This could be made to be for Pikeman throwables as well but I think It could just be the Leg ones to give them just that extra something.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
That's a great idea, by the way.
I wanted to its offer, but drove away its with the thought that Legionnaires have the most best 1H swords
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
No. There are times when you're killing that Prince with your last Severance.

Players already have full control what to do with last throwing item. If you can't check your ammo count and throw last one away - it's your own misplay, git gud.
(16-07-2019, 12:52 PM)Forward Wrote: Players already have full control what to do with last throwing item.

Agreed. If this was to be made a feature, make this a configurable setting.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(16-07-2019, 12:57 PM)Malong Wrote:
(16-07-2019, 12:52 PM)Forward Wrote: Players already have full control what to do with last throwing item.

I also had making it a setting in mind. It would probably end up being a WSE only thing though, kinda like the enhancement scripts for the website
(16-07-2019, 01:14 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(16-07-2019, 12:57 PM)Malong Wrote:

I also had making it a setting in mind. It would probably end up being a WSE only thing through, kinda like the enhancement scripts for the website

On that idea could you make switches for things that have 2 modes so we can pick what one we spawn with?

(16-07-2019, 12:52 PM)Forward Wrote: No. There are times when you're killing that Prince with your last Severance.

Players already have full control what to do with last throwing item. If you can't check your ammo count and throw last one away - it's your own misplay, git gud.
Was about to say the same
Trading heavy sallet

Achilles: 
u are an admin right?

Jugg: 
Ye

Achilles:
Gimme admin rights and 3 bent sword

Jugg:
I mean i could give you the password but you get a permanent ban thats unappealable

Achilles:
You got the bent sword?

Jugg:
Ye

It seems you 2 care about it eating into the ammo. git gud and you don't need to worry about that 1 extra ammo. Also, Severance is not part of the "Leg" items I was talking about [1 hero].

It could be when you have "0" ammo you just get the item in melee mode till you get ammo. This would make changing to a different throwable easier as well. Anyone that's use stacks of some sort of ammo and tried to change to another will understand. You end up with it being half what you want and the other half was what you used last.

Some times I do see "0" in Ni I think it's from people having throwing out with 0 ammo then respawning? Then you can pick it up and its a red 0 from memory?

(16-07-2019, 03:35 PM)Woody Wrote: It seems you 2 care about it eating into the ammo. git gud and you don't need to worry about that 1 extra ammo.

"git gud" and you can swap the last one to melee yourself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The "git gud" can probably go back and forth forever, but really the conversation is already over with Kaasovic saying he's been thinking about it, and if it is implemented it will be done in a way that makes both parties happy.