Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Imbalanced Bots
Hello,

I have some suggestions for changing alot of the bots, to make the game at least a bit harder again.
Lets start with hard:
- Ballistaman --> Higher the damage of the Crossbow/Bolts heavily, currently you survive with a housecrafted Pikeman Armour a shot with about 50% health left
- Nord Battle Priest --> Higher the health or the armor rating
- Queen Guards --> Higher damage
- Wave 14 Archers (can't remember the name) --> higher health, armor and damage by far, they are right now weaker than the Repeaterman on wave 8

Ragnarok:
- Siege Masters --> Higher accuarcy
- Wolf Clan --> remove from game or buff them really extrem, right now they are a absolute joke, you would need to buff everything
- Einherja Sniper --> Higher the possibility for a hit through the shield
- Odins Choosen --> way to easy compared to wave 12, higher health and damage
- Einherja Ranger --> remove them from the high waves and replace them with Snipers
- Valkyrie --> higher damage on the spear and the throwable spears

I probably forgot some, but I think this would at least make the game a bit more interesting and challeging, I think the balancing was partly ok in the time it was made, but now, in pretty much every run you have people with really good gear, who make it pretty easy with spreading there stuff.
Thunder Pike  ~ 11.08.2016
Onyx Bolts      ~ 03.09.2016
Phoenix Shield ~ 09.07.2019
Excalibur         ~ 15.07.2019
Steam: Horror    
royal assassins, remove armor partly but increase speed extremly
Wave 9 on hard is also a joke, dont even have to hold up my shield as RG i just slash with mjol.
Also, Normal Mode - Ulfhedin Bots so OP, always im getting headshot from ulfhedins. 
Juggernauts haven't power enough.  
Normal Mode - Wave 14 Zweihanders need helmet buff.

HorrorDeath Wrote: Wrote:- Valkyrie --> higher damage on the spear and the throwable spears

Valkyrie's have enough damage.
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
Green bar for normal would fix that. I always hated how weak inf feels on normal compared to hard/rag
Coming for an Inf point of view a lot of waves feel strange

wave 2 hard in melee vs wave 5 hard in melee for example.

Having bots that get harder in melee and ranged would be good.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|