Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.0 - The Nords strike back
This is why this mods great, swift response.
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
(15-01-2012, 11:20 PM)FinKone link Wrote: This is why this mods great, swift response.

True
Haha, just noticed the title -- The Nords Strike Back. How right that title is -_-
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Now problem might come - demand for boots, bent swords, and ... wood?  Or can we still get basic loot from normal?
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
Good update. Deployable shields are back! That's all I wanted. Haven't tested the new stuff yet, so I can't comment on anything else. But I'm sure I'll have an opinion like everyone else sooner then later.

Have the weapons that don't give any drop at all been fixed?
Killed a priest, in game said X3 antisept cloths, only have 1... possible problem?
It will be fixed shortly (afaik). Known issue
I am really impressed. Awesome update, well done!
I'm kind of conflicted about you guys playing Specters. On the one hand, it's cool and everything, nice modeling, weapons, armor, etc. On the other hand, it's annoying and seems like an abuse of power. I don't like an invincible player on the other team.
If Specters are those guys in the cool looking black armor on black horses, several of them got killed in a earlier session. Props to OneEye for taking one of them down. He was heading straight for me!