Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.0 - The Nords strike back
Alright, that makes me feel better. Nobody on our server was doing any damage to them. He literally stood there as we pummeled him.
Its a dangerous place - hold dear the days of collecting boots from the regular - nothing but the dead walk later...
Only as good as the man to your left and right.  See your enemies driven before you!
(15-01-2012, 11:15 PM)Jez link Wrote: After your feedback, we have changed it so players over 39 will still get XP/Gold in normal mode, however they will not get any loot (this is to stop farming and to give players an incentive to try and work as a team in hardmode).
Thank you for the hard work and the great mod.I have a banded mail armor but in normal servers pikemans and hatchet soldiers can kill me with 2 hits.I dont have any legendary item. How do you expect me to survive in hardcore mode? And still nothing to craft with Blacksmith.(dont forget please)

sorry for my bad english
Thanks for the quick response to the lvl 39 divide on the normal servers guys Big Grin Brilliant work!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(16-01-2012, 07:50 AM)Nemeruis link Wrote: [quote author=Jez link=topic=906.msg8005#msg8005 date=1326669335]
After your feedback, we have changed it so players over 39 will still get XP/Gold in normal mode, however they will not get any loot (this is to stop farming and to give players an incentive to try and work as a team in hardmode).
Thank you for the hard work and the great mod.I have a banded mail armor but in normal servers pikemans and hatchet soldiers can kill me with 2 hits.I dont have any legendary item. How do you expect me to survive in hardcore mode? And still nothing to craft with Blacksmith.(dont forget please)

sorry for my bad english
[/quote]

+1. Btw when will u fix 2nd type attack of Great Long Axe? U should do that first, then add sth new to mod. That mod is going to be FANTASY/SF Nord invasion Mod....
Awesome job from all the team (worm, i know you didn't sleep for 1 week!), the hard mod is incredible (incredibly hard too!), great new bots waves, this gives a new breath to the mod.

High level have now the choice to farm xp and play safe on normal mod or take some risk and find new loot on hard mod.
This will certainly needs some tweakening, as the difficulty is really hard and loot is poor (first wave with trickster is hell, Worm you are the devil), but overall awesome work!!

About farming problem i think it was more related to jeldan map than from higher lvl slaughtering low waves, anyway with less high lvl on normal servers it will be harder for low lvl.
But sure, something had to be done about farming low tier crafting goods (and tons of gold that ppl made by selling them).
It seems to me that no loot on normal server is a fair solution to avoid high level to make tons of gold without impacting too much low level.

Once again, great work, thank you!

[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
...Well done...-_^

ciauz^^,
Jab
[Image: Zngrh.png]
Finally I can get on my horse and play this mod again, gj
Sorry if i'm being dense here, but i'm at work and cant find out at the moment.

Quote:Double arrow/bolt/throwing weapon ammo quantity and removed them from support slot

Does that mean that if we put a quiver of 30 arrows in 2 of our weapon slots that we don't get 60 arrows anymore? If so that's a little lame? I think i'm probably reading it wrong though as no one else has said anything?

If someone could clarify it would go a long way to assuage my fears.

thanks

sorry for denseness.
And when we get to heaven,
To st peter we will tell,
One more soldier reporting sir,
Iv'e served my time in hell.

contribute to the weapon progression documentationL http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php/...g8846.html
I am afraid that removing the arrow from the support slot was a mistake.
I think it will be best to allow the archers to have an average support weapon with 60 arrows and the bow.