Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.3.0 - The Nords strike back
Uh, those patch notes are lying. Horses have been slightly buffed but in no way fixed. Instead of the snail speed setting in at 95% hp it now sets in at around 80%, that's not what I'd consider a fix and I'm pretty sure all cavalry players would agree on that one.
(18-01-2012, 12:55 AM)brave_chicken link Wrote: [quote author=Kordian link=topic=906.msg8387#msg8387 date=1326824285]
[quote author=Arielky link=topic=906.msg8105#msg8105 date=1326717441]
I am afraid that removing the arrow from the support slot was a mistake.
I think it will be best to allow the archers to have an average support weapon with 60 arrows and the bow.

I agree with this noble man.

I'm an archer/infantry player and I used to use a shield and 1h weap + bow and arrows. Now I have to choose between 1h + bow and arrows and no shield or 2h + bow and arrows,  but the latter is not my game style.

I think that it wasn't an exploit using bow and shield, considering that I use less arrows then 2 slots archers.
[/quote]
Before patch, you were using sword and board with bow and 30 arrows? Sound like a lot of trips to the ammo box... if you are entirely partial to a shield, I suggest you just pick one up. Your fourth slot is still open, just not on website. I assume that as an archer you can only equip low level shields, so you're better off picking something up anyway--round shields at wave 8, huscarl's shields at wave 12, and regular shields as early as wave 5 or so.
[/quote]

Well, as I wrote before, I've an archer/infantry character so I can use better shields then lower tier.
Anyway, I'm trying to learn how to use Long Hafted Spiked Mace, just in case.
When is the new music supposed to emerge? I'm not hearing it Tongue Or is it a subtle mix of the original Warband theme?