Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

United Royal Guard Front
I'll vote for you, Thaffy Х'D

I have already tried to increase the AFC timer, but I was told that actually AFC is me and that in General I play wrong.

I would love to join you, but will my participation in DB be a hindrance?
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(23-07-2019, 04:16 PM)Baldwin Wrote: What's next? A union of hoplites?

The union needs more members, yes but only real hoplites have Cursed Elegy. 

(23-07-2019, 04:23 PM)Julia. Wrote: So I am not allowed to shield as Pavise as I am not "registered" as RG... I feel discriminated now.

When people say to shield just drop your Tower using Ornate armour and say I'm not Pc. 

Works more than you would think when I don't want to shield.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Cringe thread
(23-07-2019, 03:42 PM)Thaffy Wrote:
  1. End classism against Royal Guards.
  2. Spread information about Nord Black Magic so that we are not blamed when the Nords slide through our shields and bodies.
  3. Spread awareness about the benefits of healing Royal Guards when the fighting is at its thickest.
  4. Improve anvil availability across all the defensive structures in Swadia.
  5. Educate engineers about the importance of good barricade placement.
  6. Put an end to unfavourable AFK-timers that make us lose experience and loot when our teammates takes forever to clear out the nords. #ImNotAFKImRG
  7. Educate all Swadians about the danger of using an illegitimate and unregistered Royal Guard (ie some scrub who picked up a shield from the ground)

1. Ban Forward and that should pretty mush vanish
2. Get slashers... for real slasher if playing the whole time can be top killer without much problem
3. Make sure you don't use all the heals at once on Thor? or just get FMK as a shielder
4. This is a small issue on 2-3 maps last I knew
Would be nice to be fixed but I don't know why it breaks the class given that the maps are not what people call "Great Maps"
5. If you don't use FMK's just be an engineer and you can do that yourself or Just ask for a shielding gap
6. Go clean up the Nords or don't play maps that happens on (cough cough Hyper's Hell)

7. Don't let Noobs play? Not sure what else you could do...
(23-07-2019, 04:23 PM)Julia. Wrote: So I am not allowed to shield as Pavise as I am not "registered" as RG... I feel discriminated now.

no no, in this case Pavise Champion is not considered as rude crossbowman, because they are also a little Rg
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(23-07-2019, 04:16 PM)Baldwin Wrote: What's next? A union of hoplites?
that would be awesome
Trading heavy sallet

Achilles: 
u are an admin right?

Jugg: 
Ye

Achilles:
Gimme admin rights and 3 bent sword

Jugg:
I mean i could give you the password but you get a permanent ban thats unappealable

Achilles:
You got the bent sword?

Jugg:
Ye

(23-07-2019, 04:37 PM)Woody Wrote:

When people say to shield just drop your Tower using Ornate armour and say I'm not Pc. 

I don't bring towers if not needed... Simple as.

Was refering to the "rude crossbowmen", interpretate it however you want.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
[Image: a9bab45f051e386ba9d09da7ba8a1420.png]
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
(23-07-2019, 05:02 PM)Julia. Wrote:

The National Congress has come to an agreement that Pavise Champions will be allowed to join the union. King Harlaus willing I'd like to appoint you as Organisational Secretary for Pavise Champions @Julia
TC_Thaffy_Warden - TC_Thaffy_RoyalGuard - TC_Thaffy_Repeaterman - TC_Thaffy_MasterPeltast - TC_Thaffy_Legionnaire
House Thread - Wiki - My Music
(23-07-2019, 05:22 PM)Thaffy Wrote:
(23-07-2019, 05:02 PM)Julia. Wrote:

The National Congress has come to an agreement that Pavise Champions will be allowed to join the union. King Harlaus willing I'd like to appoint you as Organisational Secretary for Pavise Champions @Julia

I told you.
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop