Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hidden Cave
A bit late comment, but here we go.  Rolleyes

(24-07-2019, 10:21 PM)Forward Wrote: New edition is terrible. Revert it back please.

Old was good for both kiting and cading, new one is bad for everything. And why change good maps if there a lot of bad?

Plainly said old was bad for infantry.
I remember being in runs where you just caded the bridge with walls while rangers did all the job. As a infantry I just sat there like a moron thinking if I go buy some beer or not.
That is one reason why some maps get changed. It gets too boring for some classes to play when others are stealing all the fun.

(25-07-2019, 12:21 PM)Forward Wrote:
(25-07-2019, 01:11 AM)Quail Wrote: I like the change it brings freshness to the maps rather than just removing them. we played it fine earlier but we had cadges and rg's, one of which you also dislike yikes. I also appreciate the work that people put into the maps and they should be given a shot for people to get used to. We tested the new version ages ago in an event I think and it was fun so yeah I like it.

I appreciate the work of people who made old version which was one of my favorite maps, not "work" of people who turned it into unplayable mess.

What makes it unplayable mess ? Because there is a new way in to castle ? I think you are overreacting a bit here.

(25-07-2019, 01:02 PM)Forward Wrote:
(25-07-2019, 12:55 PM)PioPio Wrote: ...
It was one of the best kite maps. How do you kite new version?

And where do you cade? Space is very limited inside that building. New edition reminds me one removed map with tight cading spot (what was its name? castle with 2 entrances, big dining hall and side tower when everyone caded).

I think it is one of the best things as a scener to see players find new cading places in edited/new maps.
Try to look around where you could and test it out. It is not a crime.  Wink

------------------
Ofcourse you can complain about maps and give us criticism. It is nice to see players to do this.
But if we just keep maps as they are and never change them, it gets too boring to play after 'x' amount of runs if you only use same places to cade (and landscape never changes Undecided ).
We try to balance maps so both infantry and rangers can do something. It is not the easiest job to do but we are trying.
It keeps us Swadians alive and refreshing in the endless Nord slaying.
(10-08-2019, 07:32 AM)Hande Wrote: As a infantry I just sat there like a moron thinking if I go buy some beer or not.

I think this quote is the most "Ni" thing I've ever seen.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|