Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Change Scorn stats
(05-08-2019, 07:20 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: bonus against shields means a weapon ignores the shields resistance, no need to add weight hence

Bonus against shields means the damage to a shield is doubled. If the damage is 75, the damage the weapon does with bonus to the shield is 150. After that the other factors are relevant. 

Weight would be important for knockdown or crushthrough. For Knockdown, the native formular is: 

(rand(0.0, 1.0) < min(item_weight * 0.33, 2.0) * min((raw_damage - 20) *0.5, 10.0) *0.015)

which means the max. weight for the calculation is 6. After that is doesn't increase the chance to knockdown anymore anyway.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
(05-08-2019, 09:02 PM)[ASSASSINE] Wrote:
(05-08-2019, 07:20 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: bonus against shields means a weapon ignores the shields resistance, no need to add weight hence

Bonus against shields means the damage to a shield is doubled. If the damage is 75, the damage the weapon does with bonus to the shield is 150. After that the other factors are relevant. 

Weight would be important for knockdown or crushthrough. For Knockdown, the native formular is: 

(rand(0.0, 1.0) < min(item_weight * 0.33, 2.0) * min((raw_damage - 20) *0.5, 10.0) *0.015)

which means the max. weight for the calculation is 6. After that is doesn't increase the chance to knockdown anymore anyway.
That's some science shit
Trading heavy sallet

Achilles: 
u are an admin right?

Jugg: 
Ye

Achilles:
Gimme admin rights and 3 bent sword

Jugg:
I mean i could give you the password but you get a permanent ban thats unappealable

Achilles:
You got the bent sword?

Jugg:
Ye

Why do you even compare with a Dwarf Axe? Its more or less a Durendal with Bonus against shields.
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

(05-08-2019, 09:49 PM)Faravin Wrote: Why do you even compare with a Dwarf Axe? Its more or less a Durendal with Bonus against shields.

a durendal is something between vgs and ags but buffed
(05-08-2019, 11:12 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote:
(05-08-2019, 09:49 PM)Faravin Wrote: Why do you even compare with a Dwarf Axe? Its more or less a Durendal with Bonus against shields.

Eh, yes but not really... Like bows and other line ups we have 2 or in some cases for craftables 3+ ways to go with 2hs. 

Dur is just the better Vgs. A better Ags that is opposition to Dur still can be made.

You want a fast short boy or a thicc bad boy. 

[Image: 4034486f4c0d5f8feb470715e92fa38f.png]

(06-08-2019, 05:05 AM)Faravin Wrote: Or a worse legacy

Is it time yet for Legacy to get some love?

[Image: d773223045650dd2f3202167c5ce59bc.png]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Bonus vs shield isn't even a good stat, it's almost a useless stat, I used the Scorn for a rag run. Most of the time the front line gets killed by the ranged before I can break a shield on Follower wave or shield wave.

Maybe it was b/c I was at event, but I doubt even on public you will be breaking queensguard shields really at all.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(06-08-2019, 05:54 AM)Woody Wrote:
(05-08-2019, 11:12 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote:

Eh, yes but not really... Like bows and other line ups we have 2 or in some cases for craftables 3+ ways to go with 2hs. 

Dur is just the better Vgs. A better Ags that is opposition to Dur still can be made.

You want a fast short boy or a thicc bad boy. 

[Image: 4034486f4c0d5f8feb470715e92fa38f.png]

(06-08-2019, 05:05 AM)Faravin Wrote: Or a worse legacy

Is it time yet for Legacy to get some love?

[Image: d773223045650dd2f3202167c5ce59bc.png]

Yay more power creep.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Power creep happens in any game where you have items, classes, etc.. A few ways games get to fix the gradual unbalancing that is unpreventable would be.

You could nerf the Op player and in this case, nord items then balance the game accordingly after that. 

or

You could buff the "shit" player and in this case, nord items then balance the game accordingly after that. 

Either way here the aim is to get each class a clear reason to be picked and a clear reason not to be picked. Each hero should have clear advantages and clear disadvantages vs others.  

Games like this were its a tower defence game will work a bit different to any PvP as should be expected. Some bots should be clearly better than us and others should be peasants. 

I'm clearly for buffing items atm rather than nerfing others as nerfs have such a negative feeling around them. It's really hard for some people to see nerfs as making the game harder vs targeting you and saying what you have is too good.

I personly feel the stats in Ni need a full look over and should not be linear. Going from Light blue to Dark blue should be a bigger buff than going from red to upgraded red. Just with that sentence, I trigger people into a frenzy... Not because I'm implying that the lower end of gear should be better than atm but upgrades should not be as good as atm vs reds.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
The concerns of OP will be looked at, as noted in the reply of Terath to prevent even more off topic discussions in this thread ill hereby lock it.