Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Change Scorn stats
Hello, i just got the first Scorn and im not that happy with it. Me and many other player i talked to say the same.

1. Scorn is Oversized - its way to big for the characters and just look weird
2. Scorn is waaaay to slow - me any the other player hoped that this will a ,,Red Version,, of the Dwaf axe so it have like 100-105 speed

so i suggest to change the Scorn Stats to               Dwarf Axe Stats to to compare

Speed Rating: 103-105                                         Speed Rating: 105
Lenght         : 100-105                                         Lenght         : 90
Damage       : 70-71c                                           Damage       : 66c 

[Image: sj8zxJl.png]
21.5.17 Ornate Bascinet
8.3.19   Volundr Greatsword
3.5.19   Dark Gothic Plate

Upgraded Legendarys
C-Leviathan´s Guard
BH-Defender Helmet
C-Volundr Greatsword
B-Gothic Greaves
C-Rupturer
C-Mortifer
C-Malice

My Shop: https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=67919
My Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211997384/

a good Anvil does not fear the hammer
My opinion on what this should be is said well enough here https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=72380

(12-07-2019, 07:15 AM)Woody Wrote: I've said before in 2015 given its size and model i think it's weird its a fast weapon. It's the same speed as pride meaning its the faster 2h for Inf... 

Rather than making it a shorter Vgs i think it needs to be its own thing or just be the shorter ags with more cut and the same speed

Atm Dwarf Axe
Damage 66c
Lenght 90
Speed 105
Weight: 2
-Bonus Against Shields
-Unbalanced

Vgs
Swing Damage 66c
Thrust Damage 50p
Length 139
Speed 97
Weight 2

Ags
Swing Damage 69c
Thrust Damage 52p
Length 154
Speed 93
Weight 2

New Dwarf Axe
Damage 75c
Lenght 90
Speed 93
Weight: 5
-Bonus Against Shields
-Unbalanced

The other option is to give all 2h axes crush through so like

New Dwarf Axe
Damage 69c
Lenght 90
Speed 93
-Bonus Against Shields
-Unbalanced
-Crush through

Axes don't need to be in the same class as normal swords... 
Axes could be the bastard weapon for someone that wants a hammer but at the same time wants a sword. It can do both jobs just not as well.
They can be in between the 2 groups making it do you want a Hammer or Sword or do you want something that can do both jobs. 

Swords will be faster and longer so better for slashing behind a shielder.  
Hammers have Blunt + Knockdown + Better at crush through given weight.
Axes are ok at all given it will have more speed then hammers + more cut than swords + more buffs than swords.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(05-08-2019, 04:06 PM)Woody Wrote: My opinion on what this should be is said well enough here https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=72380

(12-07-2019, 07:15 AM)Woody Wrote: I've said before in 2015 given its size and model i think it's weird its a fast weapon. It's the same speed as pride meaning its the faster 2h for Inf... 

Rather than making it a shorter Vgs i think it needs to be its own thing or just be the shorter ags with more cut and the same speed

Atm Dwarf Axe
Damage 66c
Lenght 90
Speed 105
Weight: 2
-Bonus Against Shields
-Unbalanced

Vgs
Swing Damage 66c
Thrust Damage 50p
Length 139
Speed 97
Weight 2

Ags
Swing Damage 69c
Thrust Damage 52p
Length 154
Speed 93
Weight 2

New Dwarf Axe
Damage 75c
Lenght 90
Speed 93
-Bonus Against Shields
-Unbalanced

The other option is to give all 2h axes crush through so like

New Dwarf Axe
Damage 69c
Lenght 90
Speed 93
-Bonus Against Shields
-Unbalanced
-Crush through

Axes don't need to be in the same class as normal swords... 
Axes could be the bastard weapon for someone that wants a hammer but at the same time wants a sword. It can do both jobs just not as well.
They can be in between the 2 groups making it do you want a Hammer or Sword or do you want something that can do both jobs. 

Swords will be faster and longer so better for slashing behind a shielder.  
Hammers have Blunt + Knockdown + Better at crush through given weight.
Axes are ok at all given it will have more speed then hammers + more cut than swords + more buffs than swords.
i like your idea of this change 

New Dwarf Axe
Damage 75c
Lenght 90
Speed 93
-Bonus Against Shields
-Unbalanced
21.5.17 Ornate Bascinet
8.3.19   Volundr Greatsword
3.5.19   Dark Gothic Plate

Upgraded Legendarys
C-Leviathan´s Guard
BH-Defender Helmet
C-Volundr Greatsword
B-Gothic Greaves
C-Rupturer
C-Mortifer
C-Malice

My Shop: https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=67919
My Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211997384/

a good Anvil does not fear the hammer
all stats should be better than the orange version, so speed should be more than dwarf axe aswell
Scorn has 2 more cut than AGS and the same speed lol.

Plus it has unbalanced which really sucks for open combat

Dwarf axe + Scorn needs a buff

75c on Scorn at least.
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
(05-08-2019, 04:10 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: all stats should be better than the orange version, so speed should be more than dwarf axe aswell

Items don't always work that way. If an orange version of Moj got added and it was longer well I'm still not going to ask for a buff to how long it is.

I don't know about making it as fast as Dwarf Axe is, but it does seem severely underpowered seeing as how the item is unbalanced.
I'll most likely change it from 71 cut to 74, add 4 more speed and add 'Bonus against Shields' if it doesn't already have it.
Be warned that if the weapon is resized (it most likely will be), the weapon's length will change to match the model length. I made the weapon long because I didn't want it to be hard to use as a slasher like Dwarf Axe is, but it appears I made it too big in the first place. Oops

The Dwarf Axe is so much faster than the other two-handers to compensate for its small size and average damage. I don't want a direct upgrade to this, really, as I would rather Dwarf axe just be longer in the first place instead of overly buffing its speed to compensate for its lack of usability behind the barricades. I'm stuck on whether or not to make this change because I don't want to remove the little bit of specialty that the Dwarf Axe has; although one could say that 'Bonus against Shields' and 'Unbalanced' widely separate it from an average two-handed sword. I'll change the stats and length of Dwarf Axe and play with it for a while, and see if I like it.

Potential new stats:
74c (was 71)
97 speed (was 93)
? length (100-105 most likely, seeing as how the weapon resize will most likely be a 10% decrease)
Bonus against Shields
Unbalanced

Compared to Durendal (Scorn on the left, Durendal on the right):
74 cut / 70 cut
97 speed / 99 speed
? length (100-105?) / 134 length
Unbalanced / (N/A)
Bonus against Shields / (N/A)

This way, the item is now an alternative to Durendal that does more damage, has less reach and speed, and does bonus damage against shields - but is unbalanced to compensate.
Hopefully this proposed stat change is enough to make this weapon more than viable.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(05-08-2019, 04:59 PM)Terath Wrote: Potential new stats:
74c (was 71)
97 speed (was 93)
? length (100-105 most likely, seeing as how the weapon resize will most likely be a 10% decrease)
Bonus against Shields
Unbalanced

I think weight plays an important factor here?

Would it be safe to guess Bonus Against Shields works like Crush through so if you have more weight it well works better?

If that's true maybe Dragon Axe, Fell edge, Dwarf Axe. etc... may need a change here?

(05-08-2019, 06:01 PM)Woody Wrote:
(05-08-2019, 04:59 PM)Terath Wrote: Potential new stats:
74c (was 71)
97 speed (was 93)
Bonus against Shields
Unbalanced

I think weight plays an important factor here?

Would it be safe to guess Bonus Against Shields works like Crush through so if you have more weight it well works better?

If that's true maybe Dragon Axe, Fell edge, Dwarf Axe. etc... may need a change here?

I don't actually know. I thought weight only affected crushthrough and blockstun. Might be something worth looking in to.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
bonus against shields means a weapon ignores the shields resistance, no need to add weight hence