Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Open] some stuff on (upgraded) legendaries
Raging Rebellion: Alt Mode Indicator Missing/same 1h as 1h mode instead of "alt" (like normal Rebellion has)

Blessed Wormbane: Weight of Normal one is 1, Weight of Blessed in Alt mode is 1, but in 2h mode it is 1,75 (should be 0,75?)

/stats of dreaded war pick is trickster cloak alt
here's a pic of both of em ingame: (also little bump)
[Image: IUDudW3.jpg]
At one point I was keeping track of all "bugs" I and others had. I stopped at 15 or so as I gave up.

Ever since the 1st upgraded ironsong, for example, I asked why didn't upgraded moj get + 1 weight as well...? "Ye that makes sense. I'll do it next update."

This was a year ago at this point.

Part of the problem of upgrades is being so rare that the community only has a few people to say ye that needs a fix. Compare this to a more common craftable and its likely to be done next update.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(31-12-2019, 12:10 PM)Woody Wrote: At one point I was keeping track of all "bugs" I and others had. I stopped at 15 or so as I gave up.

Ever since the 1st upgraded ironsong, for example, I asked why didn't upgraded moj get + 1 weight as well...? "Ye that makes sense. I'll do it next update."

This was a year ago at this point.

Part of the problem of upgrades is being so rare that the community only has a few people to say ye that needs a fix. Compare this to a more common craftable and its likely to be done next update.
then list them here Tongue
(31-12-2019, 12:41 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: then list them here Tongue

Don't have the list anymore but I can remember a few. Some could be done already but ill say them.

I want to point out this is coming from a place where most things [ATM] follow the same buffs unless it's in its own category. The aim for upgrades I think should be to jump 1.5 steps. For example, an Upgraded Orange (Vgs) get better stats to the point it's in-between Dur and Legacy.

List of the most common buffs already 

(1h/2h/polearms) +5c +4b +4p +2 speed and weight halved 

(shields) 200 Hitpoints and weight halved

(throwing) +3 speed +3p +2 shoot speed +2 ammo +5accuracy // +5c +4b +4p +2 speed

(head/hand/boots) +4 armour and weight halved

(body armour) +4 armour +3 leg armour and a decrease of 25% ish of the weight   

(xbow) +15p +4 speed +5 accuracy +2 missile speed

(bolts) +6p +3 ammo

(bow) 3p +2 speed +5 accuracy +2 missile speed

(arrows) +3p +5 ammo

1. Upgraded Ab. Should be 65c in 1h mode, not 63c.

2. Upgraded Elegy. Its stats are ok even tho its +9p on the normal lol... ? I would just buff the normal one at this point. I would change the normal one to 58p and 101 speed then 1h 58p 107 speed? (not sure what speed the 1h is atm).

3. Upgraded Dragon spear. Stats wise it better than Pok but it's so close it makes you think does normal Dragon Spear need a buff or a Pok a nerf. Can't speak on other orange spears as cant remember the stats.

4. Upgraded Dragon Axe. Should be 66c. 

5. Upgraded Tower. Vs the other upgraded shields it gets a better buff. Make this the normal buff for shields or change it to the normal " 200 Hitpoints" 
As im the only one with an upgraded Tower I would be willing to take only 100 Hitpoints if the placed Tower can get even better.

6. Upgraded Glory (maybe Malice?). The 1h stats well it gets the +2 +5c +4p but throwing wise Rups and Twigs get better stats on upgrade.

7. Upgraded DB (maybe Severance?). Throwing wise Rups and Twigs different stats on upgrade for no reason?

8. Upgraded Fang. Think it had more weight than my upgraded Da.

9. Upgraded Moj. +1 in weight would be good given upgraded ironsong got that. I would take +0.5w at this point. 

10. Upgraded Swadia's Wrath. The normal version is low on thrust damage for no reason. Upgraded should 54p ish and normal 50p ish.

11. Upgraded Def armour. Should be given more Damage Reduction. Can give me back the normal 26 weight if need be.

12. Upgraded Leather Overmail/Gilded. Should be given more Damage Reduction. Can give the normal weight back if need be.

That's all I can remember with upgrades.

An argument could be made about why do a lot of things get the same buff... 

My Upgraded Def armour gets the same buff as my Leviathans... +4 armour is a grate buff when you only have 54, to begin with. The +4 armour to Def is a lot lower % increase by alot... 

This becomes more questionable on weapons like Dead Shot vs Alia or Eastern Blade vs Legacy. Maybe you just have more categories so different percentages can had etc...

Think upgrades would work better if all the buffs worked like how weight is for armours. Find some values that you can use like +20%...+10%... whatever it may be and use them on each item.

For example. (I'll be picking the number closest to the %)

Cursed Leviathan's Guard
Weight 6 (-20%) 
Body armour 58 (+7.5%)
Leg armour 29 (+7.5%)

Battle Hardened Defender Armour
Weight 20 (-20%) 
Body armour 90 (+7.5%)
Leg armour 48 (+7.5%)
-15% Damage Reduction

All Comando armour gets +6 body armour on upgraded using the 7.5%. From a guess, it would be about Brigadine Plated that gets +5 armour.

"Edit" Gilded Bear Armour would be the start where it would be +5 armour and Ornate Scale Armour would be about where it goes to +6.

A good question would be... Should Def armour be in the same or its own category with Gilded Bear Armour and Leather Overmail? This is what I would be for as given people that pick that type of class would probably want different buffs.  

This is what I would do with [NORMAL] armour at least. 

(head) +7.5% armour and weight halved

(body armour) +7.5% to Leg/Body armour and -20% weight

(hands) +17.5% to armour and weight halved

(boots) +15% armour and weight halved

This is what I would do with [Def/Leather/...] armour. 

(body armour) +3? Damage Reduction +6% to Leg/Body armour and -10% weight

This would put Def at 

Battle Hardened Defender Armour
Weight 24 (-10%) 
Body armour 89 (+6%)
Leg armour 47 (+6%)
-18% Damage Reduction?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|