Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Is this a good Idea
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
38.46%
5 38.46%
No
38.46%
5 38.46%
I have a better Idea (post below)
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Different Maps for Each Gamemode
This Idea is simple:

Normal/Beginner Have Village or Rural type of Maps to play

Hard has Cities (Swadian City), or Castle (Lighthouse) type Maps

Rag has Destroyed (think Praven) , Snowed? (Keanocoup) Maps
Better idea: remove bad maps from Rag rotation.
Introduce large maps again.
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
Im not sure if we need this but ill pretend we do.

It all comes back to csgo for me. One of the last updates to csgo was adding a request players have been asking for all of csgo. "Scrimmage Mode"

In short its a non-competitive mode that you queue for like normal ranked play. 

in long https://youtu.be/3eTEFLUhF-Y?t=53

What I see related here is how Scrimmage allows players to try out new maps without the fear of deranking. People can try out new strategies on a more casual game mode. This could be added to Ni but rather than "deranking" its well a wipe.

Now for how maps are grouped Im, not sure however what I would do is put it on rotation so we dont get bored of doing the same 3 or whatever maps on rag. Every upgrade realise the rag maps go too hard than hard --> normal than normal --> rag. Maybe that too much work for Kip and others but you get the idea.

Like I said I'm not sure how you pick maps but what you could do is this.

Get the community to do a blind vote on maps that way a list can be formed of the favourite map to not so popular. 

This way 

group 1 for maps will be 1st 4th 7th ...
group 2 for maps will be 2nd 5th 8th ...
group 3 for maps will be 3rd 6th 9th ...

I would be against rag always having the "best" maps as nothing will change fast as new maps or old how do they qualify for such criteria?

Maybe a change like this will encourage map makes to focus on the less popular maps?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|