Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Zocki´s Models
(13-08-2019, 10:20 PM)Moose Wrote: heraldic plate remodel would be amazing if you ever get the chance  Smile

Making swords like his doing is level 1. Doing armour let alone body armour is level 500.

I did spend a few hours some weeks ago trying to find some models that we could just take and put into Ni.

Point is it's easier to add a model that's already been made and that applies even more with armour. 

People that are more familiar with other mods may have a better idea for where we should look for new models vs me.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(14-08-2019, 05:44 AM)Woody Wrote:
(13-08-2019, 10:20 PM)Moose Wrote: heraldic plate remodel would be amazing if you ever get the chance  Smile

Making swords like his doing is level 1. Doing armour let alone body armour is level 500.

I did spend a few hours some weeks ago trying to find some models that we could just take and put into Ni.

Point is it's easier to add a model that's already been made and that applies even more with armour. 

People that are more familiar with other mods may have a better idea for where we should look for new models vs me.

Ahhh ok well restructure is fine as well im curious what it could turn to if it was restructured
Barbute-- aug 2014
Serverance--july 2019
Wulfsbane-- Sept 2019
Studded- Nov 2019
(14-08-2019, 06:24 AM)Moose Wrote:

Ahhh ok well restructure is fine as well im curious what it could turn to if it was restructured
Woody is right, armours are much more complicated than most of the weapons Tongue But I am also trying to get into armour modeling Wink And I dont think Heraldic Plate needs a new Model tbh Tongue
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
(13-08-2019, 08:21 AM)[UK]_Zocki Wrote: Updated:

-Added Sword03
Sword03 - 13.08.2019

Cheers
~Zocki

Feedback is much appreciated

If this sword be like that, that's would be great http://prntscr.com/ositdr
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
(14-08-2019, 10:42 AM)Berkay Wrote:
(13-08-2019, 08:21 AM)[UK]_Zocki Wrote: Updated:

-Added Sword03
Sword03 - 13.08.2019

Cheers
~Zocki

Feedback is much appreciated

If this sword be like that, that's would be great http://prntscr.com/ositdr

Thats not like real weapon would look like. The Sword03 will maybe be used for a remodel of something Wink But Terath is not sure yet Smile
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
(14-08-2019, 08:06 AM)[UK]_Zocki Wrote:

Woody is right, armours are much more complicated than most of the weapons Tongue But I am also trying to get into armour modeling Wink And I dont think Heraldic Plate needs a new Model tbh Tongue

Tbh I think it needs a new texture as no Helm and Gothic parts don't really fit with it. 

For memory doing the texture for Heraldic is a pain for some reason. Finding a model that works worth Dark Gothic would be good as both imps go better with normal and even most people with pol like normal gothic parts more on it. 

A tanker version Gilded Bear Armour would be cool.

(14-08-2019, 11:00 AM)Woody Wrote:

Tbh I think it needs a new texture as no Helm and Gothic parts don't really fit with it. 

For memory doing the texture for Heraldic is a pain for some reason. Finding a model that works worth Dark Gothic would be good as both imps go better with normal and even most people with pol like normal gothic parts more on it. 

From my understanding, both the model and the texture of Heraldic plate are made for the original Mount&Blade, not Warband, hence its lack of quality. I'd rather just make a new armour by hand, since finding plate armour with heraldic texturing and the correct code given out is pretty rare (this is the only one I've come across that was OSP / LSP).
If I were to remodel this Heraldic Plate, I would also make a new model for Heraldic Trans, since having an item of the same model be better than another item of the same model due to it being heraldic is kind of dumb. I'd just put Heraldic trans at the same tier as the other transitional armours and make a new model for it.
This entire thing sounds like an incredible pain in the ass so I'd rather not, though. I want to work on items that are missing more than items that look bad (armours more than weapons, with weapons honestly I do both).
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(14-08-2019, 01:47 PM)Terath Wrote:
(14-08-2019, 11:00 AM)Woody Wrote:
(14-08-2019, 05:44 AM)Woody Wrote: Making swords like his doing is level 1. Doing armour let alone body armour is level 500.

From my understanding, both the model and the texture of Heraldic plate are made for the original Mount&Blade, not Warband, hence its lack of quality. I'd rather just make a new armour by hand, since finding plate armour with heraldic texturing and the correct code given out is pretty rare (this is the only one I've come across that was OSP / LSP).
If I were to remodel this Heraldic Plate, I would also make a new model for Heraldic Trans, since having an item of the same model be better than another item of the same model due to it being heraldic is kind of dumb. I'd just put Heraldic trans at the same tier as the other transitional armours and make a new model for it. 

Ye well my idea was to just find a model then just rename the armour. I think most if not all people with it would rather an armour that looks good than a meh one that shows a banner.

Other than Royal Helm then White Dragon Helm I personally think it would be in 3rd for Inf armour that could do with a new model/texture. 

However, on this topic, I see it is related to "Brigadine Plated Heraldic" problem... Why would anyone want a Black let alone a Red? I think for that reason Brigadine Plated Black and Red should be given a new model, not just a new texture as it will never be able to compete with heraldic.

If H-plate was the same texture as Dark Gothic or Normal Gothic but just had the banner I feel we would have the same problem. Even more so if it was called "Heraldic Gothic".

(14-08-2019, 01:47 PM)Terath Wrote: I want to work on items that are missing more than items that look bad (armours more than weapons, with weapons honestly I do both).

I agree with that for most items including this one.

Archer armour
sword03 would be a nice sword for eastern adventurers (w13 normal bot) (as they have nomad sabres right now), also eastern elite mercenaries w1 hard (and those eastern skirmishers of cav)