Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

JustBlue
I just want to say, my last thing, that I don't believe I called anyone "stupid and retarded" for not speaking English properly. I do give banter about improper spelling, but that's all in fun.

My correct statement last night was along the lines of "God, I wish that there was a Mute button for some of the retards who keep on talking."
Legendary Loots
07/02/2018 - Plate over Leather
02/07/2018 - Volundr Greatsword
04/11/2018 - Severance

Swaliant September 2019
"Sure, make fun of Turkey, but in meaningful ways."
"Turkey is a shithole, but it is our shithole."
Sorry, if i am a bit late (but i am not online everyday, and if it is, it's just for a few minutes and wouldn't check every part of the Forum), but i read the thread and would say, that i can confirm (als Blue said) as an observer nearly every part of that what Arms, Blue and Malong wrote. (Also sorry for my bad english or grammar, if it is. Got NOT really good skills, cause i need much more training, but i will work on it)

1. fact is: rules where broken and a lot of misbehavior happend. That's the clue and the important point, and consequences will follow, as always.

2. fact is also what Blue said, about his family tragedy and the consequences. This isn't an apology to broke the rules, but that was the source, for all the 'salt' which ran out from his side. I know that, cause i asked him ingame in this situation and i believe him.

3. it's also easy possible to get things in the 'wrong neck' what Malong about Julia and across board about people with less or bad english skills wrote. I am sure, he doesn't mean it bad or it maybe was a joke (whatever) but it's sometimes hard to twig or understand that, espeacially if you not share his humor.
Not in the same situation, but i got a taste on myself of that about half an hour later (after Blue left) in my last Hard Run in this night (MET) in Swadian Great Hall. 
(if there is something to clear and to restore peace, i would invite Malong to a Steam-Chat. Pm me. There we would not annoy or distract other people ingame and would have both the advantage about using our mother language to argue what happend, and a translator for it. I would also try to be not tired, if we chat. I just want that nothing should stand between us.)

That's all i would say to the situation, irrespective of it's necessary for devs or other people.
Items of 'Sickward':

Griffon Bascinet
Mangler
Knight Helmet - 09/18/2018
Fearsome Knight Helmet - 11/07/18
Free Bumps for sale
Uh..uh.. guys..what the hell is this..

I don't care what you think in your head about those topics but please don't write it to our game chat. It is not the right place for them.
Don't do it again. *Anrgy face*