Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Question's about Extra Hp
(19-08-2019, 06:43 PM)Forward Wrote: This thread was obvious place for hoplite to come and call everyone how good he's hero is without any buffs and extra health. Must anticipated it.
-snip- You yourself said that it would be nice if hoplite would have extra health and all I said is that it's fine as it is. Btw I stopped playing hoplite and really don't care what happens to that class.
Trading heavy sallet

Achilles: 
u are an admin right?

Jugg: 
Ye

Achilles:
Gimme admin rights and 3 bent sword

Jugg:
I mean i could give you the password but you get a permanent ban thats unappealable

Achilles:
You got the bent sword?

Jugg:
Ye

(19-08-2019, 03:13 PM)Forward Wrote: Extra HP should be removed, it creates great disbalance between classes.

Melee classes have more normal HP, more armour and ability to use shields anyway by basic NI and whole M&B design. Adding extra HP based on some virtual parameter "because some class related to infantry" is incredibly unfair to all other classes.

If Jugg is a piece of shit by design mistake it's not a reason to disfigure whole game balance. There are other classes there are pieces of shit but no one fixes them ever (and it's for better if you see this balance attempt with "infantry extra hp").

It was and it is my position. Remove infantry extra HP.

Would be a tad strange and quite unfair on the infantry side of NI, considering that apart from melee combat it wouldnt give them any uniqueness or edge to stand out on the battlefield. (In comparison to Archers).

Infantry are the Bulwark who keeps the enemy from the Archers who in turn gives supportive fire.
"Warriors of the World" x2 Ragnar x1 Prince 1x Loki
Lets be real here because it seem like this has just become a flame war between Achilles and Forward.

Forward your point is pretty irrelevant, as you're talking about the "tank chars" (Ranger, Jugg, Pavise, Halbedier) for each tree. Choosing these heroes doesn't necessarily entail the extra HP buff, these characters are able to wear heavier armour at the price of damage reduction. The added infantry health was implemented to promote the use of infantry classes in the servers as they were becoming somewhat obsolete apart from a few legios and Rgs around. Adding extra health to some of the other classes would make infantry pretty useless again. Think if someone is playing legio and extra HP was added to a pikeman class with more throwing skill wouldn't you switch?

From what I've seen Forward you just have an issue with change, I'm pretty sure that the only suggestions you have approved of were those taking NI in a backward development direction rather than implementing new features.
Loots: 18
Some things said wrong here ill point out.

(20-08-2019, 08:08 AM)Quail Wrote: Choosing these heroes doesn't necessarily entail the extra HP buff, these characters are able to wear heavier armour at the price of damage reduction. The added infantry health was implemented to promote the use of infantry classes in the servers as they were becoming somewhat obsolete apart from a few legios and Rgs around.

Ranger and Halb armour do have more weight than the normal all heroes armour but Jugg armour has the same weight atm for only a bit better in armour (+4). Jugg is the only 1 out of the 3 to have less Athletics tho vs the normal class. 

Extra Hp was added for this reason.

(08-08-2018, 11:34 AM)Kaasovic Wrote: Infantry already has the disadvantage of not being able to bring in ranged weaponry, which the exception of Legionnaire. Currently on the more difficult gamemodes, infantry is outperformed by ranged classes. Infantry can only watch how ranged classes spam their ranged weaponry leaving infantry useless. With this buff I am attempting to have people feel confident playing infantry classes again and being able to survive a couple of more hits then usual.

(20-08-2019, 08:08 AM)Quail Wrote: Adding extra health to some of the other classes would make infantry pretty useless again.

Adding extra hp to other heroes does not make infantry pretty useless again. Nothing Changed for infantry...

Extra hp works like Kaas said. "The extra health is the armour of your body, boots and gloves divided by 3."  

Jugg will always have the most hp and extra hp. 

For classes that focus on armour that being Jugg Halb and Ranger I feel should have extra hp all the time + Rg and Zwei here. 
Heroes like Leg, Avent, Pc, Mara, Hoplite, Senti and Sentry could have extra hp but only when they are using melee or in case of Pc a shield.

I'll change the quote from Kaas abit

(08-08-2018, 11:34 AM)Me Wrote: Melee Heroes have a disadvantage of not having good armour, which the exception of Infantry Heroes. Currently, on the more difficult game modes, Heroes like this get outperformed by ranged heroes 1st then after that, the classes like Ranger outperforms Sentry and Senti.

Infantry can only watch how ranged heroes spam their ranged weaponry leaving infantry useless. Low armoured classes in this group like Senti, Sentry, ... look on when Infantry Heroes can charge out and not care on some waves.
Keep in mind they don't have any more armour than a ranged class and hp wise they don't have much better either or in cases they have the same. Stats wise it's more of a glasses canon as it should be but in reality, it's better to pick a melee or armour class with more armour or just pick a ranged hero.  

Yes, they can use ranged weapons but in most cases, it's not any better than T4 atm. I'll also add that's not the reason why this person picked this hero for example Legionnaire is a bit of a multi-skilled class well its no different here. Heroes such as Senti and Sentry need to be a bit of a multi-skilled class as other than them having a lot less armour and hp than Leg and Zwei what else do they have atm?.

With this buff, I am attempting to have people feel confident playing all Melee Heroes classes for once and being able to survive a couple of more hits than usual.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|