Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Question's about Extra Hp
(19-08-2019, 05:58 PM)Peleus Wrote:
(19-08-2019, 05:46 PM)Forward Wrote:
(19-08-2019, 05:43 PM)Peleus Wrote:
(19-08-2019, 05:39 PM)Forward Wrote:
(19-08-2019, 05:23 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I am really getting tired of reading this every time whenever infantry, extra health or anything related is brought up.
Do you see servers dominated by melee classes? I don't. The amount of times I have seen more melee classes on a server then ranged is close to zero, special events excluded.
Can infantry, in melee, kite on hard or ragnarok servers? Possibly, but again I think the chance is close to zero.
If you really want to see ranged only, go play a FPS.
Knock it off by keep on mentioning it, my patience has run dry.

I can tell you from my own experience why I don't play infantry all time. It's too easy. That's all.

I have infantry and pikeman heroes. And I don't understand why it's called balance when as pike I afraid to die from any spit into my side, and as inf I can face tank everything, spam heal and run ahead. It's too easy and boring for me to play this way. I don't know why you think it's balanced.

Question is not even about balancing melee and ranged classes, I can live with melee classes have more hp. Problem you declared infntry as only melee classes above all others and it's unfair to Pike Heroes, Pavise Champions, Aventuriers and even to some extent to non-Warden archers (I would really not against them having 50% more HP, it will not change anything in scale how they suck anyway).
Did not have that experience with my hoplite(not using shield).

Would be more fair if Hoplite has some extra HP too.

If it can't removed, it should be distributed more fair/evenly amonst the classes. Classes with more ranged abilities should get less extra HP and such. Not as now when infantry heroes are superhumans above everyone else.
Naa hoplite is fine cos it has the dmg with some range. 
Inf isnt superhuman at all. If they get hit once by einherjar ranger on the head they are at 1%hp
I'm not sure if it will be in the next update or in a later one but a very small suggestion I made will make hoplite a very good hero at something. Cough cough it can use it's spears in 1h now.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(19-08-2019, 05:58 PM)Peleus Wrote: If they get hit once by einherjar ranger on the head they are at 1%hp
And second after 100% hp because they're all medics and spam heal, thanks new healing system. Perfectly balanced.
(19-08-2019, 06:02 PM)Forward Wrote:
(19-08-2019, 05:58 PM)Peleus Wrote: If they get hit once by einherjar ranger on the head they are at 1%hp
And second after 100% hp because they're all medics and spam heal, thanks new healing system. Perfectly balanced.
Ranged usually dont even end up in that situation. Perfectly balanced..
Trading heavy sallet

Achilles: 
u are an admin right?

Jugg: 
Ye

Achilles:
Gimme admin rights and 3 bent sword

Jugg:
I mean i could give you the password but you get a permanent ban thats unappealable

Achilles:
You got the bent sword?

Jugg:
Ye

(19-08-2019, 06:08 PM)Peleus Wrote:

Stop talking about ranged all time, this balance issue has nothing with ranged. It's just lazy way to promote some melee classes amongst others.
Don't talk about this part of the problem talk about this part. Love it.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(19-08-2019, 06:16 PM)Woody Wrote: Don't talk about this part of the problem talk about this part. Love it.

How is it related to ranged? Did I asked to add extra HP to ranged classes somewhere? There are other melee/tank-oriented classes in the game outside infantry heroes. And even some infantry heroes are not so melee, you know...
(19-08-2019, 06:12 PM)Forward Wrote:

Stop talking about ranged all time, this balance issue has nothing with ranged. It's just lazy way to promote some melee classes amongst others.
Yes it is lazy because im tired talking to you about a nonexisting problem. Extra health on inf will not be removed. Live with it.
Trading heavy sallet

Achilles: 
u are an admin right?

Jugg: 
Ye

Achilles:

Jugg:
I mean i could give you the password but you get a permanent ban thats unappealable

Achilles:
You got the bent sword?

Jugg:
Ye

(19-08-2019, 06:20 PM)Peleus Wrote:

Yes it is lazy because im tired talking to you about a nonexisting problem. Extra health on inf will not be removed. Live with it.

If this problem is non-existing for you dosn't mean it non-existing for anyone else and ofc you should not talk with me about it. Do something better with your time.
(19-08-2019, 06:28 PM)Forward Wrote:
(19-08-2019, 06:20 PM)Peleus Wrote:
(19-08-2019, 06:02 PM)Forward Wrote: And second after 100% hp because they're all medics and spam heal, thanks new healing system. Perfectly balanced.

If this problem is non-existing for you dosn't mean it non-existing for anyone else and ofc you should not talk with me about it. Do something better with your time.
[Image: thumb.png]
Trading heavy sallet

Achilles: 
u are an admin right?

Jugg: 
Ye

Achilles:

Jugg:

Achilles:
You got the bent sword?

Jugg:
Ye

This thread was obvious place for hoplite to come and call everyone how good he's hero is without any buffs and extra health. Must anticipated it.