Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Missing Forum Features?
(20-08-2019, 06:55 AM)HorrorDeath Wrote:
(19-08-2019, 07:18 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(19-08-2019, 06:55 PM)HorrorDeath Wrote: Just take your phone Xen and look in the shop part of the forum.

It's mainly people that do not know actual forum formatting and therefor using spaces, making it look good on large screens, but horrible on mobile. We can't fix forum users sadly

How about you just make it more obvious how to use tables?

I kinda made a guide to BB code here: https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=65816
It's still up to a user however to apply this to their own shop and I can't and won't enforce people to use it.
(20-08-2019, 06:55 AM)HorrorDeath Wrote:
(19-08-2019, 07:18 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(19-08-2019, 06:55 PM)HorrorDeath Wrote: Just take your phone Xen and look in the shop part of the forum.

It's mainly people that do not know actual forum formatting and therefor using spaces, making it look good on large screens, but horrible on mobile. We can't fix forum users sadly

How about you just make it more obvious how to use tables?

The obvious answer here is not let the forum limit you in how you want your shop to look.

For a long time, I was just using one note/word and only last year made the step to illustrator.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Unlocking old threads is a pan for most people. 

A good example is the shop threads as I and others at times bump for no other reason than it's going to lock soon.

Either make a bigger grace period for mats, shops and the main trading section or make some button we can hit that requests it to be opened again for 24 hours so we can edit it then bump the thread.  

It could also be said I don't care who you are you don't need to bump a shop every week if nothing changed.

My next request would be on some rules.

I should not need to pm people all the time to get an answer to what they are looking for. Most posts that are selling stuff go on the lines of this...

https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=72758

If you're looking for a very small group of things say them. If you're looking for a bigger group tell us what you don't want.

Just give us some basic idea... It's not hard to say "I'm looking for this type of gear and not this". If you welcome all offers you can still say so but even then you will have an idea of what you will truly want at any stage.

https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=72783

The same idea applies even more so for buying. You don't have everything and even if you did you're offering with only a small group of items or in some cases 1 or 2...

Seems we have a new bug each time I edit the post new links happen.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|