Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

JustBlue
NI_Normal_EU4
2019.08.19 11:21 PM UTC

Overt racism, misogyny, and homophobia in public chat. Particularly being Burundian as an insult and "Negro kid being implemented into white society but grabbing his african roots..." and when I responded "whoa, racist!" (fading in screenshot), he admitted "I am so what?"

Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
As I said it. Everyone is racist given the situation ( my best friend is muslim (im orthodox)/ dark brown skin so who cares about skin colors anyway), all I said that he was insulting Julia and myself for not speaking perfectly english then it all escalated into an open insults. I wasnt smart enough I'll admit to take screenshots of all the conversation which I should have probably. Burundian was not meant as an insult but as he was talking that he isnt an English natural speaker it was just a banter guess ( im serbian btw).Still I appologized in the end for my misbehavior while he still continued with insults and negative attitude.
Also I have nothing agains gay population ( more girls for me tbh ) but its all out of contecst. While doing so he afked 2-3 maps.
(20-08-2019, 12:12 PM)Vojvoda Wrote: As I said it. Everyone is racist given the situation ( my best friend is muslim (im orthodox)/ dark brown skin so who cares about skin colors anyway), all I said that he was insulting Julia and myself for not speaking perfectly english then it all escalated into an open insults. I wasnt smart enough I'll admit to take screenshots of all the conversation which I should have probably. Burundian was not meant as an insult but as he was talking that he isnt an English natural speaker it was just a banter guess ( im serbian btw).Still I appologized in the end for my misbehavior while he still continued with insults and negative attitude.
Also I have nothing agains gay population ( more girls for me tbh ) but its all out of contecst. While doing so he afked 2-3 maps.

1. Thanks for the admission that it was openly racist on a public server.
  2. Those weren't insults; they were observations Arms and I made.
  3. Being Burundian is not an insult, but simultaneously deserves pity? That's impossible.
  4. Honestly, it was an empty apology, and we weren't even directing any messages to you at that point. This is an absolutely lie.
  5. While we certainly didn't "[continue] with insults and negative attitude," the last screenshot shows the exact opposite. I typed "no, just report" and nothing else, but then you typed nine messages to us, re-instigating everything when I sent you nothing in between.
  6. Out of [context]? It's all right there...
  7. Checking the server side logs can verify this: It was two Normal mode maps and I was eligible for XP and drops the entire time, so I obviously contributed during that time.
  8. How is it possible to be AFK while typing a report? This is physically impossible.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
What Malong put above is correct.

He beat me to the part where I was going to point out that this guy's comment "While doing so he afked 2-3 maps" was a blatant lie.  

I got to enjoy a whole run with Blue's racist and homophobic comments coming up, and aiming anything that probably came into his mind towards Malong to be as antagonistic as possible - given the torrent of abuse he dropped in the last screenshot.
Legendary Loots
07/02/2018 - Plate over Leather
02/07/2018 - Volundr Greatsword
04/11/2018 - Severance

Swaliant September 2019
"Sure, make fun of Turkey, but in meaningful ways."
"Turkey is a shithole, but it is our shithole."
(20-08-2019, 02:03 PM)AmateurAtArms Wrote: What Malong put above is correct.

He beat me to the part where I was going to point out that this guy's comment "While doing so he afked 2-3 maps" was a blatant lie.  

I got to enjoy a whole run with Blue's racist and homophobic comments coming up, and aiming anything that probably came into his mind towards Malong to be as antagonistic as possible - given the torrent of abuse he dropped in the last screenshot.

Dont post if you are not involved.
(20-08-2019, 02:14 PM)[UK]_Zocki Wrote:

He was involved.

(20-08-2019, 02:17 PM)Malong Wrote:
(20-08-2019, 02:14 PM)[UK]_Zocki Wrote:

He was involved.

He was but an observer for the first part of the conversation. I can clearly see that you are point targeting someone to vent your frustrations, I didnt want to say those things but you made me when you started litteraly calling everyone else below your english level stupid. And it wasnt some empty apology, I even stated that I was pissed atm and not in the mood because my gfs granddad died yesterday and I tried to confort her but it didnt work which made me sad and delusional after which I explained and appologized I dont understand his "empty apology"? Should I kneel and beg?(Aren't you exaguration now,overstepping into human rights dylema?). (Didnt want to bring this into the despute but I guess I have to put all the details) also Sigvard can confirm.Just because you look for some attention and put your frustration towards me as clearly you were looking for it when you had screenshoted all the parts of conversation that benefit your side of the story. From what I've experienced last night I can say this is personal abuse and targeting from Malongs side if we are going into all of those details. And 'Everyone is racist given the situation' is fact not admission, dont twist my words. Also Arms was there at the start while he was on Malongs side calling Julia and me stupid and retarded for not speaking english on the same level as them I presume. And to be honest I really dont have time like some others to spend in some nonsense forum post .. there is work and life out there while some presumably can do so and do so because they dont have better things to do.If you really bealive I was guilty then do it , but I still stay behind my words that some people will twist them into their own benefit and accuse someone randomly just for their own personal satisfaction.If I was racist he was personaly abusing me and targeting me. So if you have to punish us both and farewell. That will I guess teach us both how to behave in the future. Fair enough if you ask me.
(20-08-2019, 02:37 PM)Vojvoda Wrote: He was but an observer for the first part of the conversation. I can clearly see that you are point targeting someone to vent your frustrations, I didnt want to say those things but you made me when you started litteraly calling everyone else below your english level stupid. And it wasnt some empty apology, I even stated that I was pissed atm and not in the mood because my gfs granddad died yesterday and I tried to confort her but it didnt work which made me sad and delusional after which I explained and appologized I dont understand his "empty apology"? Should I kneel and beg?(Aren't you exaguration now,overstepping into human rights dylema?). (Didnt want to bring this into the despute but I guess I have to put all the details) also Sigvard can confirm.Just because you look for some attention and put your frustration towards me as clearly you were looking for it when you had screenshoted all the parts of conversation that benefit your side of the story. From what I've experienced last night I can say this is personal abuse and targeting from Malongs side if we are going into all of those details. And 'Everyone is racist given the situation' is fact not admission, dont twist my words. Also Arms was there at the start while he was on Malongs side calling Julia and me stupid and retarded for not speaking english on the same level as them I presume. And to be honest I really dont have time like some others to spend in some nonsense forum post .. there is work and life out there while some presumably can do so and do so because they dont have better things to do.If you really bealive I was guilty then do it , but I still stay behind my words that some people will twist them into their own benefit and accuse someone randomly just for their own personal satisfaction.If I was racist he was personaly abusing me and targeting me. So if you have to punish us both and farewell. That will I guess teach us both how to behave in the future. Fair enough if you ask me.

1. What? "Targeting someone to vent [my] frustrations?" No, you broke the rules, I reported you. Get over yourself, you're not the "target" of some persecution.
  2. I never called anyone stupid, and if you want to prove otherwise: provide evidence!!! I commented that learning English is much easier for people that know a Romance or Germanic language than for people whose native languages have no similarity to English. This is not equivalent to "if you don't speak or type English, you are stupid." In fact, more than half of my family does not speak nor read English.
  3. You stated that much later. By that time, we weren't even responding to you.
  4. Human rights [dilemma]? What the hell are you talking about?
  5. That's how evidence works. And you had obvious foreknowledge that a report was coming as I typed that, but you have no evidence of me breaking any rules (because there is none).
  6. I'm not twisting your words: read the screenshot and the original post in the thread!!! I literally typed "whoa racist!" and you literally replied "I am so what?"
  7. Again, nobody called anyone else stupid for their English proficiency.

Enough arguing
You both need to wait for a dev
(20-08-2019, 03:03 PM)Malong Wrote:
(20-08-2019, 02:37 PM)Vojvoda Wrote: He was but an observer for the first part of the conversation. I can clearly see that you are point targeting someone to vent your frustrations, I didnt want to say those things but you made me when you started litteraly calling everyone else below your english level stupid. And it wasnt some empty apology, I even stated that I was pissed atm and not in the mood because my gfs granddad died yesterday and I tried to confort her but it didnt work which made me sad and delusional after which I explained and appologized I dont understand his "empty apology"? Should I kneel and beg?(Aren't you exaguration now,overstepping into human rights dylema?). (Didnt want to bring this into the despute but I guess I have to put all the details) also Sigvard can confirm.Just because you look for some attention and put your frustration towards me as clearly you were looking for it when you had screenshoted all the parts of conversation that benefit your side of the story. From what I've experienced last night I can say this is personal abuse and targeting from Malongs side if we are going into all of those details. And 'Everyone is racist given the situation' is fact not admission, dont twist my words. Also Arms was there at the start while he was on Malongs side calling Julia and me stupid and retarded for not speaking english on the same level as them I presume. And to be honest I really dont have time like some others to spend in some nonsense forum post .. there is work and life out there while some presumably can do so and do so because they dont have better things to do.If you really bealive I was guilty then do it , but I still stay behind my words that some people will twist them into their own benefit and accuse someone randomly just for their own personal satisfaction.If I was racist he was personaly abusing me and targeting me. So if you have to punish us both and farewell. That will I guess teach us both how to behave in the future. Fair enough if you ask me.

1. What? "Targeting someone to vent [my] frustrations?" No, you broke the rules, I reported you. Get over yourself, you're not the "target" of some persecution.
  2. I never called anyone stupid, and if you want to prove otherwise: provide evidence!!! I commented that learning English is much easier for people that know a Romance or Germanic language than for people whose native languages have no similarity to English. This is not equivalent to "if you don't speak or type English, you are stupid." In fact, more than half of my family does not speak nor read English.
  3. You stated that much later. By that time, we weren't even responding to you.
  4. Human rights [dilemma]? What the hell are you talking about?
  5. That's how evidence works. And you had obvious foreknowledge that a report was coming as I typed that, but you have no evidence of me breaking any rules (because there is none).
  6. I'm not twisting your words: read the screenshot and the original post in the thread!!! I literally typed "whoa racist!" and you literally replied "I am so what?"
  7. Again, nobody called anyone else stupid for their English proficiency.

Allright im gonna stop it here! You both have put forward what you wanted to say and now it is just escalating again. 

Please wait for a reply from Irish. 

Regards. 
Morgan
Looted Fiendish - 03/08-2016
Looted Gothic Greaves - 31/3-2018
Looted Wormbane - 17/3-2019
Looted Volundr Greatsword - 12/07-2019