Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord
I kinda liked it tbh. Atleast feels better than Warband.

(25-08-2019, 11:41 PM)Rydell Wrote: Was there any info about modding tools during early access?
I'm pretty sure they said they will release it so creators can start making mods before official release.

(26-08-2019, 12:44 PM)RookCW Wrote:
(25-08-2019, 11:41 PM)Rydell Wrote: Was there any info about modding tools during early access?
I'm pretty sure they said they will release it so creators can start making mods before official release.

That's what I last heard as well. From what I understand, the tools are going to integrated much like Arma although that was years ago and they've rebuilt the entire game multiple times.

For the modding tools, only have this: https://imgur.com/a/kXS7036
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
The beta is definitely fun, but MP needs a ton of work. For working on this for 8 years, they really have a lot to do still. The netcode is a mess too -- servers are constantly crashing and matchmaking is a mess.

The graphics are so much better though. And the AI is improved quite a bit, but still needs work. Blocking is a nightmare (i'm a lazy auto-pleeb) because now you have shield blocking direction.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Thanks for sharing your impressions. Lets hope the final version will be improved. (if it ever comes)
(13-11-2019, 06:38 PM)Bobo Wrote: Thanks for sharing your impressions. Lets hope the final version will be improved. (if it ever comes)
Planned in March 2020 on Steam Shop.
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
I will wait to see. By now I've been seeing "planned for x" just too many times. Wink
(thanks for info, m8)
(13-11-2019, 06:44 PM)Zocki Wrote:
(13-11-2019, 06:38 PM)Bobo Wrote: Thanks for sharing your impressions. Lets hope the final version will be improved. (if it ever comes)
Planned in March 2020 on Steam Shop.
early access beta or what?
Early access
28lvl Attacker 15lvl Defender Max Support
Loot:
01.01.2018 Dragon Halberd
03.05.2018 Dragon Arrows 
21.05.2018 Dark gothic gauntlets
(14-11-2019, 06:26 PM)Cygan Wrote: Early access
duke nukem forever much?
I think the early access is still just Multiplayer. I don't think single player is coming for awhile.

I don't know how many keys they've given out or what regions, but player counts aren't super high. I think a lot of people just want to play it and then kind of stopped. Doesn't help with the limited content yet.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

A new round of keys have been sent out, check your emails
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi