Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Starke
Hello everyone!

I am writing to you with a complaint about the player Stark!

Stark write me about trading:
[Image: eEgJEsy.jpg]

I accept him offer and he add me in Steam.
But after negotiations I didn’t like his proposals and I wrote "CLOSED".
After (in evening) he wrote me this messages but I repeated to him that I do not want to have anything to do with him and said "goodbye" in a bit rough form:
[Image: wYyt0EB.jpg]

*if he had screenshots let him send, there was nothing offensive in mine and there wasn’t*

But he probably took it as a personal offense and began to insult me ??and write in a language incomprehensible to many. Naturally, I could not resist after this and answered him:
[Image: 38fkBlB.jpg]

While we were playing a game with a friend, he wrote him the following messages:

https://imgur.com/nOwpKzN

"I wonder why your shopmate is so autistic" - With this message he continued to insult me ??for nothing

And he asked my friend:

"Are you from Ukraine or Russia?" - in this message, he wants to ask and hint that all ukrainians and russian autistic people?
I think this is racism on his part in relation to other nations

Regards Gnoll

Steam •
  • My Shop
    • Loot List •

Well ,First of all maybe you are mad because i didn't take your first stupid offer(Which you are notorious for making them Like Fearsome+4 mil for Excalibur? ) and you typed CLOSED which i don't understand what is closed.
2- Just because you are whatever that i am not gonna mention here. it doesn't mean all Russians or wherever you are from are the same.
I have no problem with non of the Russian players in this mod.
Right now i am playing Stronghold Kingdoms in a Russian house and have many good Russian friends so trying to show me a Racist person is really stupid.
(30-08-2019, 10:27 AM)Starke Wrote: Well ,First of all maybe you are mad because i didn't take your first stupid offer(Which you are notorious for making them Like Fearsome+4 mil for Excalibur? ) and you typed CLOSED which i don't understand what is closed.
2- Just because you are whatever that i am not gonna mention here. it doesn't mean all Russians or wherever you are from are the same.
I have no problem with non of the Russian players in this mod.
Right now i am playing Stronghold Kingdoms in a Russian house and have many good Russian friends so trying to show me a Racist person is really stupid.

1. I'm never angry about canceled offers, never
2. I started playing on the official server not so long ago, I did not know the prices and was guided only by the characteristics of items
3. I don’t understand the reason for your insults. Did I tell you at least something that you told me? Ok maybe I was wrong about something, but what right do you have to insult people in the direct text?
4."i don't understand what is closed" - means "deal closed"

Steam •
  • My Shop
    • Loot List •

Both opinions have been stated. Please no more comments until Irish or a dev can settle the matter.
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

Matter closed and please do not use insulting chat to other players.

Starke you should know better. Shame to be banned for something like this but you are getting very close.