Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How to make a moderate price?
I am 14-level Armorsmith and I want to sell some armor.But they said that the price is on the high side.But I calculated it based on the AH price of the lowest grade raw materials.【For example,one oil need "2x Hardened Meta, 5x Spurn Berr,1x Sturdy Wood“I only clculated Meta and wood prices.】

How to make a moderate price?Could you give me an example?

I think » Bear Armour value is 200k gold,but my friends think it up to 150k.Whose price is more moderate?
Thanks for your reading Heart My English is not good...
My English is not good.
Recently Favorite Person:Jean Gabin, Alain Delon
The price of stuff in this game is subjective.
Crafted stuff is a bit easier to price given sometimes they have fixed gold sinks in them.

The way I find a price on crafted stuff is using Ah and seeing how much it would cost to make it atm. After that I take 5-20% off given that no-one should be paying full price for a crafted item as you may as well craft it then. That % you take off is up to you and should differ on different things.

Pricing legendaries is more difficult as rather than people being out by a few 100k people can have different opinions that put prices 10s of mill away from each other. For any market you want to buy low and sell high even if you only make 1% proft. Keep in mind that 1% is subjective and could be a loss to other people as well.

Playing the trading game is something you can do fast or slow as both have reasons to do it. I could "overpay" for something now or I could wait longer so I can get it cheaper. Some people don't want to wait weeks let alone the years I've waited for things. Just like how prices are made it's up to you if you want to overpay to get an item quicker.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I have a slightly different view on the matter than Woody:

I also make a good part of my money on the AH (I'd say around 50%). As I already do this for quite some time,
here are some experiences that may help you:

1. Always try to get at least the price for the crafting mats out of your sale. Remember that there is still a 5% listing
    fee for the sale that should be included in your price.
2. There are very few armor or weapon objects that will be bought this way. If you don't want to be ripped off, don't
    sell it. Make sure there is demand for what you sell, even before you craft it. If there isn't, leave it. From all the stuff
    you can craft, 80% won't sell. The thing is to find out what are the 20% that will sell. That takes a lot of research at
    the AH before. Take that time before you get active.
3. Don't take stuff people tell you about prices up 1:1. Always ask more than 1 person and evaluate a good middle after.
4. If you see that there is alot of supply to 1 product, although the price is right, be careful. Better wait with yours to
    list, until the supply is moderate again, as you can expect others to soon list it for less. If that happens, better retrieve
    your objects and lose what you paid for the listing than getting engaged in a price battle to the bottom, that would
    then leave you with far more loss than a retrieval.
5. Finally always watch out for a good investment! Example: If Heavy Cloth is averaged priced 2500, watch out for the
    2000 offer and invest in that raw mat, to have a price advantage later, after others threw their products like silk or
    strap in, crafted and priced with the 2500 HC. Therefore it is better to keep a big enough money reserve at hand
    than imediately stick it into a crafting project that would leave you emptyhanded when seeing some good investment
    opportunity at the AH

Hope that helped a bit! Wink
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
(07-09-2019, 10:42 AM)Green_Dragon Wrote: From all the stuff you can craft, 80% won't sell. The thing is to find out what are the 20% that will sell. 

Pareto principle much

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Talk with David Rockefeller, he is best economist
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate