Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Open] Cannot play Nord Invasion
When i start it Always crashes ,some update files will not download Maybe that´s the reason why. I have a HP Omen Laptop and played NI already before many times with it.
Attacker House: Walhalla (lvl 22)
Supporter House: Olymp (Lvl 22)
Defender House: Nirvana (Lvl 21)

did you try to reinstall the game and mod? maybe some files got corrupted. if you have the game via steam you can also try the repair option there.
Characters: DB_Queens_Guard - DB_Ria_Valentine - DB_Mia_Valentine - DB_Larzarus - DB_Rilius - DB_Legiata

31.08.2018 - Black Arrows
16.02.2019 - Bulwark of Swadia
17.02.2019 - Pike of Kings
23.07.2019 - Mjolnir
29.12.2019 - Ornate Scale Armour
08.03.2020 - Pike of Kings

Proud member of the URGF.
Hey, sorry I don't know how to create a new topic

I can't play to nordinvasion mod neither, because I simply didn't have any actiivation code ... I tried everything like uninstall and reinstall
password_reset as new character, nothing is working, is there a way for me to play to your mod, who look litterally awesome btw ?
(01-03-2020, 03:09 AM)yolo Wrote: Hey, sorry I don't know how to create a new topic

I can't play to nordinvasion mod neither, because I simply didn't have any actiivation code ... I tried everything like uninstall and reinstall
password_reset as new character, nothing is working, is there a way for me to play to your mod, who look litterally awesome btw ?

[Image: 12a65635382f0805145c8735c3e8db49.png]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(01-03-2020, 03:43 AM)Woody Wrote:
(01-03-2020, 03:09 AM)yolo Wrote: Hey, sorry I don't know how to create a new topic

[Image: 12a65635382f0805145c8735c3e8db49.png]

Fair enough, still, you aren't of any help, could you please reconsider the question ?
(01-03-2020, 04:03 AM)NomDeZeus Wrote: Fair enough, still, you aren't of any help, could you please reconsider the question ?

I would wait for a Dev to see why.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(13-09-2019, 07:38 AM)WoDan Wrote: When i start it Always crashes ,some update files will not download Maybe that´s the reason why. I have a HP Omen Laptop and played NI already before many times with it.
Check your files and verify them. After that update your module version of NordInvasion if needed.
And finally, play native and check your optimum FPS that you can play with. 
Set your FPS as high as you can. Try those suggestions,I hope
you will be able to play again!