Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should the Gothic set be trimmed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gothic Set should have gold trim.
35.71%
15 35.71%
Gothic Set should have silver trim.
26.19%
11 26.19%
Gothic Set should have blue trim.
23.81%
10 23.81%
Gothic Set should not be trimmed.
14.29%
6 14.29%
Total 42 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Gothic Set: Trim
(20-09-2019, 08:24 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: if you ever consider doing the blue trim, consider darkening the blue to a bit darker blue, (around 550F) (because light blue trim and dark red clothing do not harmonize as well as dark blue and dark red )

[Image: metal-heat-treatment-chart.jpg]

Have you ever thought of becoming an interior decorator?
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Silver with Gold Trim looks the best imo

edit: silver with silver looks really nice too
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
I'm more for Silver Trim with Silver given its a save option and nice change.

What you could try is making parts of the plate darker so it would be a 2 tone plate with Silver trim.

I would show what I mean using PS but on my phone.
A 2 tone armour everyone will know is iron man with gold and red.

Could do Silver with a Dark Burgundy or something then on top the Silver trim. This would be another way to add colour to gothic.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I like either Silver or Gold.

Silver is the safe option.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(21-09-2019, 05:48 AM)Sharmastyle Wrote:
(20-09-2019, 08:24 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: if you ever consider doing the blue trim, consider darkening the blue to a bit darker blue, (around 550F) (because light blue trim and dark red clothing do not harmonize as well as dark blue and dark red )

Have you ever thought of becoming an interior decorator?

thats a temperature guide to tempering steel and not a home decorating guide

also even a preschooler would realize that bright colors don't mix well with dark ones
(21-09-2019, 11:38 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: also even a preschooler would realize that bright colors don't mix well with dark ones

What.

I have training in this field and this is very basic shit to me I guess.

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTkO07mfzOhFYMv6KPPX...XfgE9KZmO7]

Do you have training in creating graphs aswell?
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
Well, it's been one week (and a day or two after). It seems that gold trim has won out over silver and blue, which I sort of expected. The gold trim is very conservative and looks great, not approaching gaudy; the silver details serve to offset the gold and are conservative as well. Hopefully, this will make Gothic set more desirable to wear, as well as being a visual competitor to Dark Gothic Set. I have tested it in-game, and it looks good there as well - I'd show a picture of it if I wasn't at work.

I have some slight concerns of how this set will fit with other armour pieces now, but there are more visually fitting alternatives to almost all of the Gothic pieces of armour (Valsgarde / Fearsome / Heraldic plate / Noble Steel). Hopefully those with this set of armour are pleased with the outcome, even if it wasn't their main choice. I will probably end up adjusting the Gothic Gauntlet's trim to be less wide compared to the rest of the set's thin trim, as the more I look at it, the more it displeases me. I am also considering generating a normal map to make the details have a larger degree of depth (basically "pop" more out of the armour), but generating and cleaning up the details would be time consuming, and maybe not at all worth it. We'll see.

This project did not detract from my other projects in any way, really; I'm just adding stuff I want to do right now, even if they aren't the highest priority. QoL is important to me too. I plan to do stuff like this with other models and items, since it was fun to do and effective, and it lets me interact with the community a bit more. This retexture will most likely be added in the next update. Thank you for the help, and stay posted for the next community assistance post similar to this one.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Coming from someone that still like dark gothic more before and after this is a nice change.

(27-09-2019, 02:49 PM)Terath Wrote: I have some slight concerns of how this set will fit with other armour pieces now

Dark gothic parts don't really go with other stuff either. 

Both Imps and H-Plate will still look better with normal gothic. Pol is the only armour were is more eh idk either of them looks good. 

I think people with any set up before will be happy with this change. If you picked the blue you would of had a better reason to be concerned I think.

P.S is this still called "Gothic Plate"? Think "Royal Gothic Plate" or "Fallen Gothic Plate" for this set. 

Then Dark Gothic to ... 
"Grand Gothic Plate" 
"Divine Gothic Plate" 
"Emperor Gothic Plate" 
"Demonic Gothic Plate" 

Haven't played NI in a while, was surprised to find out these beautiful treasures haven't touched my eyes yet in NI

is there any way to download them before new update to apply them ingame?

also: