Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Event Brainstorming and Suggestions
(10-10-2019, 01:57 PM)Woody Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 01:22 PM)Forward Wrote: 4. Fluffy house is opposite to what I have in mind. If I understood it correclty it was competitive-oriented event, like PoE league. Same shit as in main game, but from start. And I propose casual-oriented seasons with greatly simplified gearing, without crafting, registering and such. Just join and play, at season end get gold/materials or legendary reward depends on your season performance.

How is that casual. Anyway, why should a system reward you for making a new class on the bases you did it on this server and not that one?

Also like i said...

(10-10-2019, 01:00 PM)Woody Wrote: Sure its fun to start again but why do so? You get the same feeling when making a new hero on real servers. It's the same experience... Hell, I joined a beginner server with almost 10 red shirts, not too long ago.  

Without trading is something I have in my notes to maybe suggest for Ni 2 if it ever happens. Just 1 problem out of the 100 here is how do you make sure they don't with the current system?
x100 loot, x100 xp, x100 gold - that's completely different
It's opportunity for everyone level up character in no time and wear red/purple items. In real NI you can spend a year and get nothing from what you want. It's super casual. But since there are season rewards - still reason to participate for old players.

EDIT: Another thing is guaranteed loot from every boss. One thing is really bad in NI you get nothing all the time, and it feels unrewarding.
For example, from Prince you get 50% chance to get player crafted item, 40% housecrafted, 10% orange.
From, let's say Dortea, 50% housecrafted, 40% upgraded orange, 10% red.
From Odin, 50% orange, 40% red, 10% upgraded red.
Just random examples. Everyone starts only with ability to buy marketplace gear, no trade, no craft.
(10-10-2019, 03:54 PM)Forward Wrote: x100 loot, x100 xp, x100 gold - that's completely different
It's opportunity for everyone level up character in no time
What? Ok I'll asks this again. Why does this need to be its own thing. I've already explained why I think it's just about escapism when you could just play the normal game and fix it.

You make it sound like leveling up a hero to 52 neededs to be any faster. Why?

It's been proven you can make a level 52 before beginner servers was a thing in 2 days if go at it and on average 1-2 weeks. When I'm in hard I expect all people have an idea how to play and by the time I'm in rag I hope players understand the basics of Ni. The time it takes to level up is also a nice way to fill the harder modes with more experienced players.

Unless you are worried since everyone else is low level in this event you will spend alot of time on beginner and normal? Isn't this what you want or is all you want is the end part were you get to play with stuff that you don't have? 

In real world Ni I would be more open to you suggesting you could loot hero tokens in rag. This way they have already a level 39 at minimum. Even this I'm unsure about as I just suggested it.

I've already suggested you loot parts of the legendaries making the drop rate feel more consistent.

(10-10-2019, 03:54 PM)Forward Wrote: It's opportunity to wear red/purple items. In real NI you can spend a year and get nothing from what you want. It's super casual. But since there are season rewards - still reason to participate for old players

This is the server side event like April fools. l like those types of events and would like to see them more often but not constantly. One for every 2 months that goes for 1 week would be the ratio I would be happy with. 

It really feels like you have given up on Ni and just want people to start again.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(10-10-2019, 05:49 PM)Woody Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 03:54 PM)Forward Wrote: x100 loot, x100 xp, x100 gold - that's completely different
It's opportunity for everyone level up character in no time
What? Ok I'll asks this again. Why does this need to be its own thing. I've already explained why I think it's just about escapism when you could just play the normal game and fix it.

You make it sound like leveling up a hero to 52 neededs to be any faster. Why?

It's been proven you can make a level 52 before beginner servers was a thing in 2 days if go at it and on average 1-2 weeks. When I'm in hard I expect all people have an idea how to play and by the time I'm in rag I hope players understand the basics of Ni. The time it takes to level up is also a nice way to fill the harder modes with more experienced players.

Unless you are worried since everyone else is low level in this event you will spend alot of time on beginner and normal? Isn't this what you want or is all you want is the end part were you get to play with stuff that you don't have? 

In real world Ni I would be more open to you suggesting you could loot hero tokens in rag. This way they have already a level 39 at minimum. Even this I'm unsure about as I just suggested it.

I've already suggested you loot parts of the legendaries making the drop rate feel more consistent.

(10-10-2019, 03:54 PM)Forward Wrote: It's opportunity to wear red/purple items. In real NI you can spend a year and get nothing from what you want. It's super casual. But since there are season rewards - still reason to participate for old players

This is the server side event like April fools. l like those types of events and would like to see them more often but not constantly. One for every 2 months that goes for 1 week would be the ratio I would be happy with. 

It really feels like you have given up on Ni and just want people to start again.

It's not about me. I'm trying to see from casual player perspective who doesn't want to spend 2 weeks to level up character in some random M&B mod. And your worries about unexperienced players in rag is wrong, because they will need to gather some gear in lower modes first anyway.
If you don't want to level up for 2 weeks and learn how the game works, NI ain't the mod you should play.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(10-10-2019, 05:49 PM)Woody Wrote: In real world Ni I would be more open to you suggesting you could loot hero tokens in rag. This way they have already a level 39 at minimum. Even this I'm unsure about as I just suggested it.

I feel like this could work in theory thinking about it more. It has problems but maybe someone will have some idea's on how to solve them.

When I say "Hero Token" it's not the tokens we know of when the newer heroes were added. --> https://i.gyazo.com/bd136c8293d8a768cf4c...45ea0b.png
Rather than it being a free respec to another hero, I think the idea would be you just get access to a random hero.

For example, if I had all the xbow heroes --> https://i.gyazo.com/a274bdc46e8a897c8190...f40b1b.png

With this system like gear itself, you can change the class on the fly meaning you don't need to leave the server to change class. Also, gear can be across mutable heroes so people don't need to buy things for convenience like 2 x studded etc...

With this say if I'm completely new and is level 52 I have 3 ways to get the hero I want.

A. I pay for the ability to change my stats to the hero I want. (750k)
B. Rather than Odin dropping gear he can or only drops Hero Tokens? Being we have 16 heroes it's unlikely you will get the hero you want but it's still posable.
C. Maybe tokens can be given out on events?

I do have some questions with a system like this.
1. How rare should a hero token be drop wise seeing how the gold value of it would be 750k still?
2. What happens if you loot a hero you already have? Do you just get some gold in its place?
3. How does support work given you can't change that on the fly?
4. How do you move the heroes and classes people have to tokens on 1 id?
5. How do you start a new class again rather making a new id etc?

I do have some answers to the questions but im still unsure so would like to see other idea's or opinions if this should be done.

https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthrea...=halloween

[Image: E8AF82391752C9C85A73807BF08ED282CD93F12F]

Can we get the same thing this year possibly a bit sooner as atm we are experiencing a bit of a deep of ative players?

(12-10-2019, 02:06 PM)Woody Wrote: https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthrea...=halloween

[Image: E8AF82391752C9C85A73807BF08ED282CD93F12F]

Can we get the same thing this year possibly a bit sooner as atm we are experiencing a bit of a deep of ative players?

that's actually a really good suggestion for once, well done Exclamation
Where is the new mode devs?
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A