Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Event Brainstorming and Suggestions
The pvp settings in that mod are actually wierd even tho i heard its native settings so people with pvp settings have an disadvantage too anyways we could host an event where people are allowed to control a specific boss again was pretty fun
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(19-09-2019, 07:55 AM)Gnoll Wrote:
(19-09-2019, 07:35 AM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: survival mod.
Nords attack in three modes at once. normal first. then immediately hard and after Ragnarok. No breaks between waves. But there is a break for respawn. If two bosses are on the wave, they come together, together with their squad. Instead Wraith appears Loke. Instead of 3 Wraith appears Loke and 2 trickster. 20 places on the server.

On final, 46 wave, spawned all bosses of all modes (normal, hard, rag and cav) + Loki spawned Wraiths instead Tricksters + tomes and barrels can be respawn after 15 and 30 wave again or spawn 
4-6 barrels/tomes always

Think the idea that can come for this is we still have 15 waves but w15 is Odin + King + Prince and maybe a w15 cav boss.

Otherwise its basically this idea

(18-09-2019, 03:57 PM)Woody Wrote: Endless run
The event starts on beginner then after 15 waves 16 is wave 1 of normal... The game mode is to see how far the team can make it to.
After beginner>normal>hard>rag i would do cav even tho people are on foot then after that some new custom waves could be made. 

Teams for this will need to be willing to play for hours or whatever but not only that the team leader needs to pick good players/good map etc... 

Rather than this being a time thing arguably the slowest run may have the best chance to win given if they play safe from being slow.

On the topic of that idea may be that wave 15 is Odin still as main boss but Prince and King have custom hp so we need to fight lots of them.

Odin on a horse - More hp than normal and maybe some custom effect like he has a player wide knockdown like how siege masters do.
15 Prince with 2hs - The Hp of them will be a lot lower to give us any chance and the 2hs may need a nerf
15 King with throwing spears - The Hp of them will be a lot lower to give us any chance and will have almost normal gungnir or so.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(19-09-2019, 06:40 AM)Woody Wrote:
(18-09-2019, 08:48 PM)Coconut Wrote: I think there should always be a rotating gamemode

October : Halloween servers
November: Maybe double xp for this 1 off month
December-Early January : Christmas servers
Jan-March :  ???
April: April Fools servers
May- September : ???

Gamemodes could be a complete new mode on the difficulty of Rag mode, but with specific maps, new bosses. Maybe even new boss mechanics

january: All Upgrades Available  
february: 2x mats 
march: Easter? idk
april: April Fools servers
june: 2x gold
july: 2x crafting xp
august: Better Legendary Chance not as high as before but you get the idea || Could just make this one when crafting it has a chance to spark to make 2 things rather than 1.
september: 2x xp
october: Halloween servers 
november: 3x player XP (Ranged and Melee only) 
december: Christmas servers

Tbh i don't see anything like that happening but I like the idea of it.
february is chinese new year, so all dragon items have 2x chance to drop
Let's make a reward packs(random items) for new hardest mode, like rainbow six siege alpha pack system. PLEASE ADD SOMETHING
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
Endless run but with timers on the waves: 
In the first run after 4 mins the next wave spawns no matter if you finished the first one. After the first run is completed, the second run starts off and the timer is reduced to 3 mins. -> who survives the longest

PvPvE:
2 Teams consisting of 8 Players spawn and the bots for 16 players. The players of each team can kill the others and the bots can kill both. Both teams can cade but inbetween waves attack each other. One player may sacrifice himself to guide the bots to the back other players camping spot. (This event might need to reverse back to placing cades manually to avoid the other team "stealing" the cades off the building screen)-> which teams survives the longest

I would like to see PvE with nordic cav spawning on the regular battle servers for the event.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
(19-09-2019, 06:49 PM)[ASSASSINE] Wrote: Endless run but with timers on the waves: 
In the first run after 4 mins the next wave spawns no matter if you finished the first one. After the first run is completed, the second run starts off and the timer is reduced to 3 mins. -> who survives the longest

I like the idea but would rather see it being an update like this  to rag then a new game mode.

The idea of if you take to long on w15 rag (Odin) a new boss will spawn to help him as back up. I suggested this idea some time ago to make rag harder but could extend this to all waves.

If you take to long on any wave a custom number of bots spawn as back up from the wave it self. Eg in (X) amount of time on wave 14w more fire jonte come to help.

This can be extend even more to back up waves to the back up till we get a death wave.

If the wave had 30 bots for example in some amount of time 5 more come then 10 for a total of you need to kill 1.5x the normal amount of bots. After that would be a death wave.

Would the extra bots drop xp? Well don't need to given its not part of the wave it's the punishment for taking to long.

(19-09-2019, 11:28 PM)Woody Wrote:
(19-09-2019, 06:49 PM)[ASSASSINE] Wrote: Endless run but with timers on the waves: 

I like the idea but would rather see it being an update like this  to rag then a new game mode.

Yeeeah no. Not everybody is tryharding and rushing everything.

(19-09-2019, 11:28 PM)Woody Wrote: This can be extend even more to back up waves to the back up till we get a death wave.

If the wave had 30 bots for example in some amount of time 5 more come then 10 for a total of you need to kill 1.5x the normal amount of bots. After that would be a death wave.

Would the extra bots drop xp? Well don't need to given its not part of the wave it's the punishment for taking to long.

What?
(20-09-2019, 12:26 AM)Alphaa Wrote: Yeeeah no. Not everybody is tryharding and rushing everything.

Some of those people are people that want this game to get harder. It would be easier to nerf us but it's more likely the waves on rag will just get harder.

has anyone ever beaten these wraith waves hande spawns in at the end of w15 (sometimes) anyways?
(20-09-2019, 12:34 AM)Woody Wrote:
(20-09-2019, 12:26 AM)Alphaa Wrote: Yeeeah no. Not everybody is tryharding and rushing everything.

Some of those people are people that want this game to get harder. It would be easier to nerf us but it's more likely the waves on rag will just get harder.

Or just make it a new mode like the initial idea suggested. Imagine new players on this even more difficult Rag mode you´re suggesting.