Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Event Brainstorming and Suggestions
(18-09-2019, 06:22 PM)Krex Wrote: I like PvP events.

Ni is PvE so more events should be it. It makes no sense why we even hold any PvP events as all we do on this mod is fight bots. Hard core Ni players cant compete with normal warband players as the skills we have in combat don't cross over for actual people.

Look at what happened with the tournaments for example you had the winners in the Au one coming from native with no real time in Ni just to collect the reward to give to someone else.

(18-09-2019, 07:48 PM)Elmo Wrote:
(18-09-2019, 06:09 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote:
(18-09-2019, 06:03 PM)Starke Wrote:
(18-09-2019, 05:39 PM)Elmo Wrote: Marketplace gear Rag run

No restictions on Support items
Players may only use marketplace arms and armour no craftables

Thats a wipe

make it either only playercrafted or only housecraftable /no legendaries/

If players can best Rag with no tomes or barrels and winter running around killing us then I'm confident they can do it without op gear

House crafted gear is basically orange legendaires at this point so it would be too easy.

I can see you doing hard given people could just kite it with market place gear.

If you bumped it light blue and green stuff I can see it happening tho on rag.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Events are supposed to be something special that doesn't happen every day, so PvP is actually a decent option for a PvE mod.

I agree that people coming in from other modules are an issue though, but I believe that should be handled with stricter rules on who can join.
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
(18-09-2019, 07:53 PM)Krex Wrote: Events are supposed to be something special that doesn't happen every day, so PvP is actually a decent option for a PvE mod.

I agree that people coming in from other modules are an issue though, but I believe that should be handled with stricter rules on who can join.

I've put 99.9% of my M@B time into Ni and nothing else. I use directional keys because it's just better in my opinion for Ni. 

If your main game is Ni you have no chance vs other people from other mods. It's not only them it's people that have put time into multiple mods that will have an advantage as well.

You should not expect people to need to go out side the mod to practice so they can win a tournament in the mod...
The mod should be self-contained as the skills you get by playing Ni should be the ones used in events.

(18-09-2019, 06:22 PM)Krex Wrote: I like PvP events.

Believe me, so do I. I just don't think PvP events really mesh well with NI, seeing as how this is a PvE mod. Giving rewards for PvP events, in which PvP is not a primary focus of the mod, is iffy to me.
I can see doing them for fun, but not for the prizes.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
I think there should always be a rotating gamemode

October : Halloween servers
November: Maybe double xp for this 1 off month
December-Early January : Christmas servers
Jan-March : ???
April: April Fools servers
May- September : ???

Gamemodes could be a complete new mode on the difficulty of Rag mode, but with specific maps, new bosses. Maybe even new boss mechanics
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy
Just put in Halo 3 Forge game modes lol ?

But for real, I’d make a game mode that involves prep time to gather resources that randomly spawn each wave that you can exchange at stations in the map much like exchanging gold for ammo and health at a shrine, use what you get to defend, and repeat as the waves get more difficult. You might get lucky and get some good resources to get some good gear, or you might get trash and be overwhelmed by the third wave of 75 farmers lol.
Ready to join the FuckBoi army? Enlist today!
(18-09-2019, 08:48 PM)Coconut Wrote: I think there should always be a rotating gamemode

October : Halloween servers
November: Maybe double xp for this 1 off month
December-Early January : Christmas servers
Jan-March :  ???
April: April Fools servers
May- September : ???

Gamemodes could be a complete new mode on the difficulty of Rag mode, but with specific maps, new bosses. Maybe even new boss mechanics

january: All Upgrades Available  
february: 2x mats 
march: Easter? idk
april: April Fools servers
june: 2x gold
july: 2x crafting xp
august: Better Legendary Chance not as high as before but you get the idea || Could just make this one when crafting it has a chance to spark to make 2 things rather than 1.
september: 2x xp
october: Halloween servers 
november: 3x player XP (Ranged and Melee only) 
december: Christmas servers

Tbh i don't see anything like that happening but I like the idea of it.

survival mod.
Nords attack in three modes at once. normal first. then immediately hard and after Ragnarok. No breaks between waves. But there is a break for respawn. If two bosses are on the wave, they come together, together with their squad. Instead Wraith appears Loke. Instead of 3 Wraith appears Loke and 2 trickster. 20 places on the server.
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(19-09-2019, 07:35 AM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: survival mod.
Nords attack in three modes at once. normal first. then immediately hard and after Ragnarok. No breaks between waves. But there is a break for respawn. If two bosses are on the wave, they come together, together with their squad. Instead Wraith appears Loke. Instead of 3 Wraith appears Loke and 2 trickster. 20 places on the server.

On final, 46 wave, spawned all bosses of all modes (normal, hard, rag and cav) + Loki spawned Wraiths instead Tricksters + tomes and barrels can be respawn after 15 and 30 wave again or spawn 
4-6 barrels/tomes always

Steam •
  • My Shop
    • Loot List •

Normal runs with frying pan and peasant gear only. No barrels.
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU