Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Right way to go!
38.46%
5 38.46%
No thanks, I can manage this wave even solo! /I don't care about the 95% that can't!
61.54%
8 61.54%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Wave 12 Cav, Gunnar the Invincible
(24-09-2019, 09:28 PM)Coconut Wrote: axes literally do 0-3 damage to inf in legendary armor, only really a threat to archers

That's why I want the hardest wave for sniper to get a buff and be on w15.

It's the most different boss wave on cav by far as the only bot on a horse is the boss and even then you can't kill it. W15 in comparison is just a harder wave 3.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(25-09-2019, 04:44 AM)Woody Wrote:
(24-09-2019, 09:28 PM)Coconut Wrote: axes literally do 0-3 damage to inf in legendary armor, only really a threat to archers

That's why I want the hardest wave for sniper to get a buff and be on w15.

It's the most different boss wave on cav by far as the only bot on a horse is the boss and even then you can't kill it. W15 in comparison is just a harder wave 3.

No. As an Inf I need to be extremly careful to not get Lanced by a W15 Bot (Queens Minions), You try to dehorse the lancers as quick as possible, yet there linger 1-5 around, which will throw axes and circle around you first. So while you're focusing on dismounting the lances, some throwie bot has outshot its axes and lances you in your back (which you did not focus on).

Should i now make a thread to suggest removing Lances/Throwies from W15 Cav Queen Minions?

or get help from an Archer to kill those ranged throwers that run away from inf chars?
(25-09-2019, 06:32 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: No. As an Inf I need to be extremly careful to not get Lanced by a W15 Bot (Queens Minions), You try to dehorse the lancers as quick as possible, yet there linger 1-5 around, which will throw axes and circle around you first. So while you're focusing on dismounting the lances, some throwie bot has outshot its axes and lances you in your back (which you did not focus on).

Should i now make a thread to suggest removing Lances/Throwies from W15 Cav Queen Minions?

or get help from an Archer to kill those ranged throwers that run away from inf chars?

A buff to the w12 bots and a nerf to the w15 so the w15 bots go to w12 and vice versa 

Terath and other people will agree axes can be ignored on w12 playing as Inf. This is given no axe can 1 shot you and even once you get hit you have heals let alone you have a shield.

Even if they get a buff in how much armour they have this will not affect Inf as much as it will impact people that can get 1 hit like Warden etc... Is it that strange to ask the wave that causes the most trouble to low armour classes to be the last one? 

This, in turn, will make Inf or higher armoured classes more ideal for the last wave.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|