Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Right way to go!
38.46%
5 38.46%
No thanks, I can manage this wave even solo! /I don't care about the 95% that can't!
61.54%
8 61.54%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Wave 12 Cav, Gunnar the Invincible
Wave 12 CAV: My suggestion is simple:

Nerf the minions of Gunnar by giving them 1 axe only per throw. Then double the bot amount.

Buff Ulfric the Mighty's minions by enlarging their shield width. Then double the bot amount.

This should be balanced. It's simply absurd that you lose about 40 minutes of your time to a random axe.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
Just trade the bots for w15 ones. The old w15 bots get a nerf and are put on w12 then the atm w12 bots are buffed and put on w15.

Said this a year ago.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
For me (Im on cav play only as infantry) ulfric minions are much harder than gunnars.
28lvl Attacker 15lvl Defender Max Support
Loot:
01.01.2018 Dragon Halberd
03.05.2018 Dragon Arrows 
21.05.2018 Dark gothic gauntlets
obviously Nordinvasion is a teamplay game. as cygan has said, infantry has the the opposite weakness of archers. which makes perfect sense and is the reason why teamplay/ a diverse class choice is useful for cav

Infs decimate early waves/archers/shieldeds quicker while Rangeds decimate late waves/ heavy lancers/horse archers more efficiently
(24-09-2019, 12:10 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: obviously Nordinvasion is a teamplay game. as cygan has said, infantry has the the opposite weakness of archers. which makes perfect sense and is the reason why teamplay/ a diverse class choice is useful for cav

Infs decimate early waves/archers/shieldeds quicker while Rangeds decimate late waves/ heavy lancers/horse archers more efficiently

I disaggree.

An axe stays an axe, whether its thrown at an Infantry based character or a ranged one doesn't really matter,
as even the inf has to lower the shield to deliver the blow. This is about the randomness and unpredictability of
the line of fire, not the fire itself. That's why I suggested more bots however ranged, instead of the current state
in which they throw a whole bunch of axes not directly at you but simply across the field in your direction.
So again I'm not suggesting to abolish ranged capabilities of bots or disadvantages of various classes. What I do
suggest is a realistic, however tiny chance to pass this wave, even if you solo it.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
Theirs axes are not hard to dodge i think. Ollol dont have problems with them (he is gOOd cav boi).
28lvl Attacker 15lvl Defender Max Support
Loot:
01.01.2018 Dragon Halberd
03.05.2018 Dragon Arrows 
21.05.2018 Dark gothic gauntlets
As a cav infantry player, the axes can be ignored. I wear Swadian set and they bounce half of the time, and the other half deal like 1/6 of my health, which I heal away with MSK.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Ulfric's minions are just fine, But one obvious thing is that Gunnar's Minions got a real high buff in accuracy lately which makes it real hard to solo that wave on cav as an Archer hero.
I think it's fine as it is, even with tracker armour the axes barely do more then 20% damage and this can easily be self healed with fmb's or even msk's if you have some patience. It's just the occasional headshot that one hits you but its like that with most other ranged units on cav also.
axes literally do 0-3 damage to inf in legendary armor, only really a threat to archers
08/15/16 - White Dragon Helmet
08/25/16 - Dragon Axe
10/2/16 - Ornate Crusader Helmet
11/6/16 - Gothic Salet
12/1/16 - Wulfsbane
1/8/17 - Ornate Bascinet
11/19/17 - Legacy