Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Sacrifice Legendaries
(24-09-2019, 02:40 PM)Terath Wrote: I am partially against this version of a legendary sink, because that means the only legendaries that would remain in the market would most often be ones that are most favourable, and all other legendaries simply would become immediate gold / more RNG.

But would that be really worse than the current situation? Turning at least some of the legendaries into gold/items/worthless junk and thus removing them from the market for good seems to me preferable to having them handed down from one player to the next for all of eternity. As it is right now, it's sometimes cheaper to buy legendaries than creating their house crafted equivalent, which seems a bit strange if you ask me.
---
"I'll sell it for less, and that's cutting me own throat." | My Steam Profile

[Image: j8ybJIA.png]
(25-09-2019, 08:39 AM)Cut-Me-Own-Throat-Dibbler Wrote:
(24-09-2019, 02:40 PM)Terath Wrote: I am partially against this version of a legendary sink, because that means the only legendaries that would remain in the market would most often be ones that are most favourable, and all other legendaries simply would become immediate gold / more RNG.

But would that be really worse than the current situation? Turning at least some of the legendaries into gold/items/worthless junk and thus removing them from the market for good seems to be preferable to having them handed down from one player to the next for all of eternity. As it is right now, it's sometimes cheaper to buy legendaries than creating their house crafted equivalent, which seems a bit strange.

Like how upgrades are done atm sacrificing legendaries has a better reason to be on a timer so you cant do it all the time. Needing to wait till you can sacrifice that exact legendary means that legendary has a longer cool-down period then it's sacrifice period. 

When some upgrades are available interest in that item goes up. The cool-down period can make sure we have a good amount of that item ingame and also can lower the demand a bit for given the influx of them and its not its round. 

Think a system like this will work better given you have limited time to fulfil the requirements for the sacrifice.  

Upgrades I don't see why they are on a timer given you are just preventing the inevitable. You had the argument a year ago it was something that was hard to do as not much people could fulfil the requirements. 

Lets just look at the requirements then...

Max house crafting 
It's free just about and it's not like the upgrades are any higher than level 30. It was a race to lvl 30 atta when upgrades came but that race lasted not even 24 hours...

Mats
Mats wise my almost 1000 lumps tell me all i need to know. If you want to make an upgrade you don't really need to buy mats other than the rarest ones. You most likey will have the mats you need when the time comes.

The Legendary itself
This can be the hardest thing or the easiest thing to get. It all depends on what one you plan to upgrade.

You would see I left out gold as I arguably think thats the time that prevents people from doing upgrades, not this round bs. The dev team should not be scared of more upgrades... if you are...  balance them...