Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Played Bannerlord.
Hey, 

I have been playing Bannerlord since 4 days (Closed Multiplayer) and I can answer if you guys have some questions on your mind!

Also Found some cool "Modding/Editor Tools" images in the files which is way better how it was in warband.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
How did you get it?
(27-09-2019, 10:31 PM)Forward Wrote: How did you get it?

https://beta.taleworlds.com
NordInvasion Wiki

Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Now that the NDA has been broken for a while, I have had Bannerlord alpha / beta access for a few months; at some point I did a deep dive of all of the available files and while I didn't find much, I did find some cool stuff. All below is what I have assumed from what I have found, and I could be entirely incorrect.

Such as:
There is a command line similar to most professional game engines.
There are a couple things we can infer from these three images. The first image shows that the key to activate it is tilde, which seems to be common among a lot of games. The second image shows us that there is an in-game command line, which we can assume is used for live testing of changes and debug settings. The third image shows a live console of the game, and basically a modder's dream - being able to track where and what crashes a game, or any issues that arise. With all of this, it can be assumed that changes can be made and the game can be reloaded quickly to allow for easier modding in general. Currently, we have to change something, recompile and then open the whole game up again. These images alone give me a lot of hope for the accessibility of modding Bannerlord.

This is an example of how the map editor panel looks, or at least part of it. I'm not a mapper, so I don't know if there's anything truly mindblowing here. At the bottom, you can see 'Scripts', inferring that we can create custom scripts to put on maps as entities (I think). Not much else stands out to me. Also in this album is how code "looks". This idiot is using NP++, when he should I believe be using Visual Studio for c#.

You can create entity prefabs, meaning you can combine different objects or effects into one group and use that group instead of remaking a set of objects over and over. This saves a ton of time all over the place, as it means mappers don't have to re-do their work over and over if they wish to duplicate it. Assumedly, you can do prefabs for more than just mapping. You can also manually adjust the LoD, which is super handy for those wanting to save FPS on their resource intensive maps. This image also shows the whole front end of the editor, or at least the main screen - you can see all of the buttons as the images that Horakti posted earlier. Really cool that the game has its own integrated, clean editor and playtesting environment.

This is how navmesh building operates.
[Image: WjKYMgt.jpg]

These images can all be found in \Mount & Blade II Bannerlord - Beta\Tooltips\Images (I believe they were intended as tutorials for the developers, and accidentally left in). As far as I know, modding tools will most likely not be released until after Early Access, when the game is released. This is disappointing, but understandable. The most I can do now is prepare by learning c#, and practicing PBR. Sorry to take over your thread.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Does each faction have their own voice actors and battlecries?

Might not seem important to many of you but it does to me Smile
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
(28-09-2019, 10:29 AM)Elmo Wrote: Does each faction have their own voice actors and battlecries?

No
28lvl Attacker 15lvl Defender Max Support
Loot:
01.01.2018 Dragon Halberd
03.05.2018 Dragon Arrows 
21.05.2018 Dark gothic gauntlets
(28-09-2019, 10:29 AM)Elmo Wrote: Does each faction have their own voice actors and battlecries?

Haven't noticed that yet.
NordInvasion Wiki

Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
If anyone has questions about Combat Gameplay, I can direct you to several of my friends who beta tested, but be prepared for some kind of shattering response that, like the opinion of most Native competitive players who tested Bannerlord have maintained, the Singleplayer is going to be great, but the Multiplayer is going to be absolute garbage.

^At least where combat mechanics are involved.

The aesthetics of new armour and weapon models are great.
Legendary Loots
07/02/2018 - Plate over Leather
02/07/2018 - Volundr Greatsword
04/11/2018 - Severance

Swaliant September 2019
"Sure, make fun of Turkey, but in meaningful ways."
"Turkey is a shithole, but it is our shithole."
(01-10-2019, 12:07 AM)AmateurAtArms Wrote: If anyone has questions about Combat Gameplay, I can direct you to several of my friends who beta tested, but be prepared for some kind of shattering response that, like the opinion of most Native competitive players who tested Bannerlord have maintained, the Singleplayer is going to be great, but the Multiplayer is going to be absolute garbage.

^At least where combat mechanics are involved.

The aesthetics of new armour and weapon models are great.

Wasnt it confirmed before that it is Singleplayer based?
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
Warband was confirmed that its singleplayed based and somehow didnt completly destroy multiplayer Smile
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia