Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should Royal Helmet be Remodelled?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Royal Helmet should be remodelled, and Imperial Red / Blue should be retextured.
64.29%
18 64.29%
Royal Helmet should be remodelled, but Imperial Red / Blue should not be retextured.
32.14%
9 32.14%
Royal Helmet should not be remodelled, but Imperial Red / Blue should be retextured.
0%
0 0%
Royal Helmet should not be retextured, and Imperial Red / Blue should not be retextured.
3.57%
1 3.57%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Royal Helmet: Remodel
(18-12-2019, 06:22 PM)Jacques Perk Wrote: Do you guys have any idea if and when the new model will be implemented in the mod? I really like the new model
and teutonic robes and christmas mode?
Sorry for not updating this post with the final version. I had honestly forgotten that I didn't update the post, even though I finished the model a month or two ago.

So, as an apology, there's some extra things in this picture as well. Thanks for being patient. Everything in these photos will be in the next update.

Full equipment:
Imperial (Royal) Helmet
Imperial Blue
Shield of Kings
Gothic Greaves
Studded Gauntlets

[Image: Bj0ijAK.png]

[Image: YhPnqoT.png]
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(22-12-2019, 07:26 AM)Terath Wrote: [Image: YhPnqoT.png]
Is Lady Isolla of Suno rebelling against Ol' Harlaus or why is there no lion on the shield? Tongue
The Sok looks a bit strange with how bright the gold is vs the blue.

Maybe would be a good time to change sok so it can fit with either red or blue Imp as well?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|