Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Solve "Leave House with Leader" Problem
Leaders shouldn't be able to leave at all. This option should simply disappear.
Instead houses should have the option to dissolve.
"Dedicated Nord Farmer"

Legendary Loots:
28.04.18 Royal Helmet
04.11.18 Leather Overmail
26.12.18 Severance
04.03.19 Aurora Blade
07.03.19 Illustrious
08.04.19 Sun Glaive
05.10.19 Severance
(07-11-2019, 11:34 AM)Green_Dragon Wrote: Leaders shouldn't be able to leave at all. This option should simply disappear.
Instead houses should have the option to dissolve.
what if you want to join another house?

Maybe we could do that no chars are leaders of the house, but the account (one account = one own house)
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
This suggestion is just a band-aid. The real issues are that trading requires being in the same house, and there is no robust guild ranks and privileges system to invite others and access house crafting.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
What if move 1st captain to leader when actual leader left? Less work for devs cuz almost all situations can be solved by players
No need
(07-11-2019, 02:47 PM)Rain Wrote: What if move 1st captain to leader when actual leader left? Less work for devs cuz almost all situations can be solved by players
Except that House Crafting is tied to the original leader. So if a Leader leaves with House Crafting Support Level 18 for example, then the Captain who inherits Leader position starts at Level 1 again.
Legendary Loots
07/02/2018 - Plate over Leather
02/07/2018 - Volundr Greatsword
04/11/2018 - Severance

Swaliant September 2019
"Sure, make fun of Turkey, but in meaningful ways."
"Turkey is a shithole, but it is our shithole."
(07-11-2019, 02:45 PM)Malong Wrote: This suggestion is just a band-aid. The real issues are that trading requires being in the same house, and there is no robust guild ranks and privileges system to invite others and access house crafting.

Yeah, never understood why trading is dependent on House membership. Should be a trivial change if desired.
---
"I'll sell it for less, and that's cutting me own throat." | My Steam Profile

[Image: j8ybJIA.png]