Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Make toming safe after a prayer
(12-11-2019, 06:25 PM)Malong Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 11:39 PM)Forward Wrote: Me or you we can play rag for challenge, for fun or for whatever. It's a fact majority of players play this game for a loot. If doubt, ask PCK.

It was a joke. But I could anticipate it's impact in another holy war, sorry.
(12-11-2019, 06:31 PM)Forward Wrote:
(10-11-2019, 11:39 PM)Forward Wrote: Me or you we can play rag for challenge, for fun or for whatever. It's a fact majority of players play this game for a loot. If doubt, ask PCK.

Let's be honest, this was never going to get implemented.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(12-11-2019, 06:33 PM)Malong Wrote:
(12-11-2019, 06:31 PM)Forward Wrote:

Let's be honest, this was never going to get implemented.

1. I don't see why not it could be added into the game in some form or another. There are no technical difficulties IMHO.
2. Not all ideas going to be implemented. It's like prototypes at car shows. They show direction of design. And some of ideas make their way to became serial cars features years later.
(12-11-2019, 05:16 PM)Cut-Me-Own-Throat-Dibbler Wrote:
(12-11-2019, 05:07 PM)Malong Wrote: Good relevance to the discussion at hand then.

You mean like your walls of text concerning "Make toming safe after a prayer"? Touché.

So I replied to something directed at me, and it's not relevant...? Good reading comprehension and ability to follow a thread, Cut-Me-Own-Woody-Dibbler. Anyway, I'll bold it for you so you shouldn't miss it (but it wouldn't surprise me if you still did):

I'm so sorry that me saying that Woody might have had a point with something triggered you in that fashion, but this is just sad now. What did he ever do to you? Touch you in a funny place? Or is "15 days is 4 weeks." some kind of deadly insult in your native land which warrants that you really really always have to have the last word in?
---
"I'll sell it for less, and that's cutting me own throat." | My Steam Profile

[Image: j8ybJIA.png]
(12-11-2019, 06:41 PM)Forward Wrote:
(12-11-2019, 06:33 PM)Malong Wrote: Let's be honest, this was never going to get implemented.

1. I don't see why not it could be added into the game in some form or another. There are no technical difficulties IMHO.
2. Not all ideas going to be implemented. It's like prototypes at car shows. They show direction of design. And some of ideas make their way to became serial cars features years later.

How about this, if this gets implemented in the next 4 months (beffore March 12, 2020, 6:49 PM UTC), I'll sell you Leviathan's Guard for 5 million pure gold. If not, you owe me 2 million gold. Deal?

(12-11-2019, 06:43 PM)Cut-Me-Own-Throat-Dibbler Wrote:
(12-11-2019, 05:16 PM)Cut-Me-Own-Throat-Dibbler Wrote:
(12-11-2019, 05:07 PM)Malong Wrote: Good relevance to the discussion at hand then.

You mean like your walls of text concerning "Make toming safe after a prayer"? Touché.

So I replied to something directed at me, and it's not relevant...? Good reading comprehension and ability to follow a thread, Cut-Me-Own-Woody-Dibbler. Anyway, I'll bold it for you so you shouldn't miss it (but it wouldn't surprise me if you still did):

I'm so sorry that me saying that Woody might have had a point with something triggered you in that fashion, but this is just sad now. What did he ever do to you? Touch you in a funny place? Or is "15 days is 4 weeks." some kind of deadly insult in your native land which warrants that you really really always have to have the last word in?

Are you seriously conflating pointing out objective flaws with having a personal issue with someone? Facts, sequences of events, aggregated stats, etc have absolutely nothing to do with personal feelings. This is a discussion board and I pointed out flaws in various statements. I do that with everybody including housemates. What are you a high school girl? Is "you're just jealous" your next counterargument? And then you want to pretend that your reply to my objective statement (it's relevant because I replied to something directed at me) with an ad hominem attack is not the really sad part.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
(12-11-2019, 06:52 PM)Malong Wrote:
(12-11-2019, 06:33 PM)Malong Wrote: Let's be honest, this was never going to get implemented.

How about this, if this gets implemented in the next 4 months (beffore March 12, 2020, 6:49 PM UTC), I'll sell you Leviathan's Guard for 5 million pure gold. If not, you owe me 2 million gold. Deal?

@Terath
As software developer by myself I would like to participate in NI development to develop "Piety system". I bet it's completely doable in 4 months even with my lack of Python experience or whatever language is used. If you agree, PCK offer automatically accepted.
(12-11-2019, 07:00 PM)Forward Wrote:
(12-11-2019, 06:52 PM)Malong Wrote:

@Terath
As software developer by myself I would like to participate in NI development to develop "Piety system". I bet it's completely doable in 4 months even with my lack of Python experience or whatever language is used. If you agree, PCK offer automatically accepted.

I love it. But if you become a dev, then you have all the items anyway.

i just scroll down my mouse wheel
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
(12-11-2019, 06:52 PM)Malong Wrote: Are you seriously conflating pointing out objective flaws with having a personal issue with someone? Facts, sequences of events, aggregated stats, etc have absolutely nothing to do with personal feelings. This is a discussion board and I pointed out flaws in various statements. I do that with everybody including housemates. What are you a high school girl? Is "you're just jealous" your next counterargument? And then you want to pretend that your reply to my objective statement (it's relevant because I replied to something directed at me) with an ad hominem attack is not the really sad part.

Pseudo-intellectualism at its best. Yes, this is a discussion board, but you are the one who dismisses opinions, demands statistical links without providing your own, and uses disparaging language when meeting opposition to your own point of view. So no, I do not consider your statements "objective", but I would love to read them once they are.
---
"I'll sell it for less, and that's cutting me own throat." | My Steam Profile

[Image: j8ybJIA.png]
(12-11-2019, 07:27 PM)Cut-Me-Own-Throat-Dibbler Wrote:
(12-11-2019, 06:52 PM)Malong Wrote: Are you seriously conflating pointing out objective flaws with having a personal issue with someone? Facts, sequences of events, aggregated stats, etc have absolutely nothing to do with personal feelings. This is a discussion board and I pointed out flaws in various statements. I do that with everybody including housemates. What are you a high school girl? Is "you're just jealous" your next counterargument? And then you want to pretend that your reply to my objective statement (it's relevant because I replied to something directed at me) with an ad hominem attack is not the really sad part.

Pseudo-intellectualism at its best. Yes, this is a discussion board, but you are the one who dismisses opinions, demands statistical links without providing your own, and uses disparaging language when meeting opposition to your own point of view. So no, I do not consider your statements "objective", but I would love to read them once they are.

What? Do you read?

In this one post alone there was evidence that:
  1. From the last 10 patches, there was no time that there were stat nor map changes alongside no changes to loot chance; so you can't attribute higher population to just stat or map changes
  2. People chose not to play when challenge took precedent over loot eligibility
  3. People do not "almost unanimously" want to return to having nothing
Or this post showing the cause of tripling the number of die rolls less than triples the chance of hitting the number you want on any of those die rolls unless the chance of a single die roll does not also increase.

And you still don't address any point that posting any of this is not a personal issue with someone!