Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Looking a house
Hey,
I've recently rediscovered NordInvasion for myself and sadly found the game in a somewhat "dead" state, as someone with a lot of experience already told me.
As the title says, I am currently looking for a house that still does events every now and then =-)
I don't know too much about the game, to be honest, because I haven't played for 2 years or so and my equipment obviously isn't the best.

I am a Royal Guard with the following equipment:
Swadian Steel Axe
Defender Shield
Pigface Klappvisor
Swadian Heavy Lamellar Armour
Black Wisby Gauntlets
Iron Greaves

I also have a Flamberge that I don't use too often though.

My support class is a healer and I am currently a master surgeon, without tome though.

I'd be happy for any replies as a sign that some of the community is still alive.

Have a nice day booooys.
There's only one house left that has events.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
House of Tricksters is your best bet, as we're the only consistently active house.
(11-11-2019, 06:48 PM)Soviet Wrote: House of Tricksters is your best bet, as we're the only consistently active house.

Sure thing, if you're still searching for members I'd be glad to join. PM with details  Smile