Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

MrMogMog
Rag_EU2
About 18:00 GMT+1

Typed "ching chong chinamann" directed at a CN player (tanglikede or DUUUUUUUUA)

It's also my understanding that he has already been given an official warning for doing the same thing two days ago and this is not an isolated incident.

[Tuesday 11:50 AM]
Faravin:
btw, saw Mogmog and drumlix got in trouble
for calling chinsese ppl chingchangchong

Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
There were 2 admins on the server. They said nothing. So where is the problem? It is not an insult, otherwise an admin said something. So just care about your stuff.
ching chang chinaman is not an insult in germany its just colloquial for china people
(14-11-2019, 05:56 PM)Ameise Wrote: There were 2 admins on the server. They said nothing. So where is the problem? It is not an insult, otherwise an admin said something. So just care about your stuff.

This is not equivalent to "no rules were broken."

(14-11-2019, 06:01 PM)MrDrumlix Wrote: ching chang chinaman is not an insult in germany its just colloquial for china people

Remember this?
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Hey,

Malong is right, this is an insult to our Chinese players. I also got punished for this. (See Malongs Link)

Now wait for Irish´s or any other Dev respond and dont comment.

Regards
~Zocki
Well, everyone can interpret that as he likes to. You say it's an insult. I dont say it's an Insult.

But if someone felt attacked, I'm sorry.
(14-11-2019, 06:01 PM)MrDrumlix Wrote: ching chang chinaman is not an insult in germany its just colloquial for china people

So you're telling me, that in Germany it's okay to say to someone who's Chinese "Hello, ching chang chinaman?".... What? That phrase is very well known as an insult towards people from China and speak Chinese.

(14-11-2019, 06:13 PM)Ameise Wrote: Well, everyone can interpret that as he likes to. You say it's an insult. I dont say it's an Insult.

But if someone felt attacked, I'm sorry.

You've both literally been warned for the same reason among others. Just because you interpret it differently to another person doesn't make it okay to say. That's literally one of the stupidest things I've heard. You clearly know what you're doing, it's quite convenient that we have a high influx of Chinese players and you start saying shit like that.

I can't explain how mind numbing it is to have reports about you two for the same reason or others. Both are banned, feel free to appeal it. You'll get unbanned when someone else feels like doing it.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame