Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Rise from the Ashes
(28-02-2024, 03:44 AM)Chaos Laicosin Wrote: I guess I can post this now that I found my account.
[Image: cty0FYJZ]

Edit: Never mind, I guess I'm too dumb to do images. It happened a while ago anyway.

Hey, you'll need a direct link to the image, for it to show up correctly.

Like that :

You can check source code to be sure about how it's done.
"You're a moron, and a kill stealing bitch" - CzechNorris

"jean is just a passives aggressive asshole"  - El_Burrito

(Rise from the Ashes : 4, Rise from the Ashes II : 4)

(Legendary Loots : 56, Legendary Upgrades : 22)
As promised, here's my 4th Ashes II, on Zweihander. Last one needed to complete that insane quest on one of each main classes, archer, infantry, skirmisher and crossbowman. I surely deserve my griffon bascinet to be turned back into a grinder helmet now.

I wanted to point out I made this character just for the purpose of having no ranged xp at all, for a little extra challenge and to see how high agility would raise without ranged xp. With 14,8m melee xp and 0 ranged xp I ended up with 30 STR and 16 AGI.
Also, not accepting quests giving ranged xp was painful, and caused a loss exceeding 8 million gold.

Anyway, I'd like to thank the remaining players (yes, there are still players on NI), for all those runs, and especially those who helped me getting the last few bosses.

"You've had to do horrible things to get this far. Horrible... horrible things."
"You're a moron, and a kill stealing bitch" - CzechNorris

"jean is just a passives aggressive asshole"  - El_Burrito

(Rise from the Ashes : 4, Rise from the Ashes II : 4)

(Legendary Loots : 56, Legendary Upgrades : 22)
(08-03-2024, 11:04 PM)Jean Badou Wrote: As promised, here's my 4th Ashes II, on Zweihander. Last one needed to complete that insane quest on one of each main classes, archer, infantry, skirmisher and crossbowman. I surely deserve my griffon bascinet to be turned back into a grinder helmet now.

I wanted to point out I made this character just for the purpose of having no ranged xp at all, for a little extra challenge and to see how high agility would raise without ranged xp. With 14,8m melee xp and 0 ranged xp I ended up with 30 STR and 16 AGI.
Also, not accepting quests giving ranged xp was painful, and caused a loss exceeding 8 million gold.

Anyway, I'd like to thank the remaining players (yes, there are still players on NI), for all those runs, and especially those who helped me getting the last few bosses.

"You've had to do horrible things to get this far. Horrible... horrible things."

...which is not a reason to quit on me, you kek. there's 16 classes to finish ashes on, you're 1/4 done
Would be a shame to put a single Durendal as a loot history...
(ignoring the Ebonwood Pike)
(ignoring the Gloves of Vidar)
(ignoring the Rupturers)
(ignoring the Sun Glaive)
(ignoring the Thunder Pike)
(ignoring the Rending Bolts)

Completed Solo Runs: Beginner, Normal, Hard, Cavalry, Ragnarok All Of Them
(08-03-2024, 11:04 PM)Jean Badou Wrote: As promised, here's my 4th Ashes II, on Zweihander. Last one needed to complete that insane quest on one of each main classes, archer, infantry, skirmisher and crossbowman. I surely deserve my griffon bascinet to be turned back into a grinder helmet now.

ctrl+v

I’m pretty sure I have an extra Grinder Helmet to give you as a reward.

Edit: found it

[Image: wzgE39A.png]
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.