Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Trade for real money
(20-11-2019, 06:57 PM)Malong Wrote:
(20-11-2019, 06:55 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote:
(20-11-2019, 06:38 PM)Berkay Wrote: servers sometimes getting down, a lot of problems, dead mod no update Would you like anything else?
maybe some new hero classes would do the trick

Definitely item stat changes, and map changes. And bonuses to players in servers that have various class compositions.
Hande definitly has some nice maps lurking in his den somewhere. a few months ago there was a test run on a huge wooden fortress one

Some players wish for increased throwing missile speed.

Wouldn't you agree it's better to get something half finished and then update it over time than to wait till noone is left?
If a game is not competitive then ye I would be more ok with a pay to win system. Some people don't have the time that others do and just want to have fun where most of the people are. If its a game like CS:GO, Dota, ... I would be ok with cosmetics, not items that have a clear advantage over others. No shit. 

The trading of real cash for items is is something I would be against if it was suggested today. People don't need the best gear to have fun in this game... Ill also add I think Ni can be played competitively at different things. 

Trading can be very competitive or it can be very casual to the point people don't care what they pay. The same thing can be said with real gameplay. On one hand, you have DB events and the other CC. We have no right way to play Ni sure do as you please but there is a clear way to "win". 

I would be for cosmetics in Ni like the old torch. For the pay to win aspect if we are talking from scratch somehow I would make the best gear you can buy be house-crafted. This way people could buy 1 thing at a time or even sets at a time from some market, not some person. 

This is coming from a game that can't have a black market tho. One way to do this would be you just can't trade with people but you can trade with bots that have fixed prices. Also known as a better market place that is maybe on rotation with prices and items. 

The question ill ask is what's the difference between when this was allowed and not? Sure I would assume more people are doing it now but is that really it? 

For what reason do you allow something then say you still can only do it in the shadows? I would be more ok with the "ok" if people were allowed to advertise on the forum. Doing so means better competition can arise from having a market people can see rather than "I know a few people".  

For what to do now I would make someplace on the forum people can buy and sell items. No I would not make it the WTS/WTB places we have atm. You could make it only on the donator board so people need to at least donate to NI... Eh, I'm sure the "allowed" changed did hurt the donation side of Ni. Being competitive why would I donate when I could use that money to buy things. I'm sure the people that play for fun can pay for the server.

Nothing is stopping me and others making a black market forum just for Ni so you may as well host it so you have some control. I have no incentive to make this as its a cost to me and only me but more importantly, people will get more competitive with prices.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I´m all here for the grind, if I can get some money out of it, especially when I´m short on it.

Edit: I don´t have anything so I´m not advertising.