Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I think the Halloween service should not be closed
I think the Halloween service should not be closed.The M&B 2 will be open in March next year.Do we still have the chance to enjoy the next Halloween?Will we have another Halloween event? I  think not.

In China, this Halloween event attracted many people to play this mod.They are amazed at the rich of Scenes and equipment.And On the other hand, double experience makes new players upgrade level more faster than before.This reduces the situation they give up before playing more content.

What do you think?
My English is not good.
Recently Favorite Person:Jean Gabin, Alain Delon
It will be christmas soon Tongue
23/10/19 - Gothic Greaves  Nord Siege Captain
18/12/19 - Royal Helmet  King Ragnar
(22-11-2019, 01:43 PM)Jacques Perk Wrote: It will be christmas soon Tongue

considering this and the fact that we had not the possibility to loot any halloween items this year, i think it can stay open/get converted into christmas servers when the time arrives (after all its just 8 days remaining)
(22-11-2019, 12:50 PM)372847155 Wrote: I think the Halloween service should not be closed.The M&B 2 will be open in March next year.Do we still have the chance to enjoy the next Halloween?Will we have another Halloween event? I  think not.

In China, this Halloween event attracted many people to play this mod.They are amazed at the rich of Scenes and equipment.And On the other hand, double experience makes new players upgrade level more faster than before.This reduces the situation they give up before playing more content.

What do you think?
The halloween server wont stay up I guess. Bannerlord early access in march 2020 yeah, but lets wait. They announced the game so many times now. There will be hopefully NI 2 in Bannerlord so you also can enjoy the events there.
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam