Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Return of NA Servers!
Hello everyone,

At long last, the NA servers have made a return with some major infrastructure changes behind the scenes. There are still a few things things I need to take care of (daily scene rotation randomization for example) but the servers are ready to go through some stress testing. I can only hope that this time around, they don't lag like before.

If you do run into performance problems, please report them here and try to note details such as whether it seemed to be server-side or a bad connection and how many people were on the server at the time.

Regards,
Kip and the NI Team
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Thank You!

Deathmatch_NA has a wrong gamemode
I've restarted all the servers to fix an error in resurrection tome tracking and to fix the DM game mode.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Thanks!
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Thank you !
Barbute-- aug 2014
Serverance--july 2019
Wulfsbane-- Sept 2019
Studded- Nov 2019
Big off, good work Kip.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame