Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Kick players with high ping
I don't see how someone with 200+ ping might be helpful to the team.

Therefore I would like to see mechanism which either disallow players with high ping to join the server or drop them after ping is high during some amount of time.

Since NA servers are back, and new CN servers, there should be possible for everyone in the world to find a server with decent ping and do not ruin game experience to other players.

I'm talking about Ragnarok servers only, should be OK to play with any ping on other game modes.
Might be an issue for archers or throwers, but with xbow you can easily top-frag on CN with 400 Ping...
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(16-12-2019, 02:02 PM)Julia. Wrote: Might be an issue for archers or throwers, but with xbow you can easily top-frag on CN with 400 Ping...
you just have to shoot into the walking path of the bots (at head height), then it does not matter if you aim for a bot or not
(16-12-2019, 02:02 PM)Julia. Wrote: Might be an issue for archers or throwers, but with xbow you can easily top-frag on CN with 400 Ping...

On Rag? And did you win that? That rather sounds bad for Chinese xbowmans who can not outfrag someone with 400 ping. I yet to see same thing on EU. I can't believe, really.

Thing is an idea of Rag is to play on the maximum. And with high ping you can play on several %% of your abilities, which might be seen as a leeching.

And many online games have ping limitations, I think it's completely OK.
(16-12-2019, 02:23 PM)Forward Wrote:

On Rag? And did you win that? That rather sounds bad for Chinese xbowmans who can not outfrag someone with 400 ping. I yet to see same thing on EU. I can't believe, really.

Thing is an idea of Rag is to play on the maximum. And with high ping you can play on several %% of your abilities, which might be seen as a leeching.

If you remember Banterin, a japanese Crossbowman, he was on top of the scoreboards many times on EU_Rag some years ago. he did just what i stated in my above post
(16-12-2019, 02:25 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote:
(16-12-2019, 02:23 PM)Forward Wrote:

If you remember Banterin, a japanese Crossbowman, he was on top of the scoreboards many times on EU_Rag some years ago. he did just what i stated in my above post

I don't know him and now Rag is different that some years ago. But now he would play more comfortable with low ping on CN servers.

And actually Japan should have good enough ping maybe not on EU but on NA for sure to surpass proposed limitation. Same as Australia btw.
(16-12-2019, 01:43 PM)Forward Wrote: I don't see how someone with 200+ ping might be helpful to the team.

[Image: B0F372AA4916DF14162752BD3026DFA3A947A60C]

or this one will do

[Image: 36F82B7029BE8E8213E9A974E8B6D1B20FAF9D37]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Woody, I was not thinking about you in this context, because you're always useful to the team even with high ping.

Though your screenshots are from Hard, and as I said I don't think Hard should have some limitation.

And you might prefer to play on NA or CN anyway rather then on EU with 300 ping.
So let's say i still had my shitty internet where lowest ping i had was 180, then you don't want me to play the game or what? How about kicking AU players from all the servers cause they can't get lower than 150ping? That's a great idea isn't it? Let me tell you, it's not
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 36
Time Wasted: 5.200 Hours
(16-12-2019, 03:16 PM)Never Wrote: So let's say i still had my shitty internet where lowest ping i had was 180, then you don't want me to play the game or what? How about kicking AU players from all the servers cause they can't get lower than 150ping? That's a great idea isn't it? Let me tell you, it's not

Alright, maybe I'm overreacting. Just played several run where people join and can do nothing but leeching and dying. Maybe not because bad players, just bad ping.

And I'm sure AU players have good ping on CN and decent on NA, should not be an issue for them at all. Didn't see AU players on EU Rag in ages.