Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Kick players with high ping
(16-12-2019, 03:24 PM)Forward Wrote:
(16-12-2019, 03:16 PM)Never Wrote: So let's say i still had my shitty internet where lowest ping i had was 180, then you don't want me to play the game or what? How about kicking AU players from all the servers cause they can't get lower than 150ping? That's a great idea isn't it? Let me tell you, it's not

Alright, maybe I'm overreacting. Just played several run where people join and can do nothing but leeching and dying. Maybe not because bad players, just bad ping.

And I'm sure AU players have good ping on CN and decent on NA, should not be an issue for them at all. Didn't see AU players on EU Rag in ages.

If someone is leeching, report them. Yes, you might not hit every shot, but as my example should prove (and Woodys does), you can't just say "Hey they got high ping, lets kick them", as the ping itself says nothing about how much you'll help the team.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
(16-12-2019, 02:50 PM)Forward Wrote: Woody, I was not thinking about you in this context, because you're always useful to the team even with high ping.

Though your screenshots are from Hard, and as I said I don't think Hard should have some limitation.

And you might prefer to play on NA or CN anyway rather then on EU with 300 ping.

You are making a vague generalisation. If you have (X) ping and not a few select people you're useless to a rag team.

What is it that makes them worse than someone that's afk lot with less than 10 ping?

If an Au server has 5 people on it but Eu has 10 I'll go to Eu. Ping is not much of a factor to me vs player numbers and who are those players. 

Playing with ping is a skill you need to learn to take full advantage of populated servers. 

Next you will suggest a minimum requirement of support for rag. This would be something I would at least consider.

(16-12-2019, 03:24 PM)Forward Wrote:
(16-12-2019, 03:16 PM)Never Wrote: So let's say i still had my shitty internet where lowest ping i had was 180, then you don't want me to play the game or what? How about kicking AU players from all the servers cause they can't get lower than 150ping? That's a great idea isn't it? Let me tell you, it's not

Alright, maybe I'm overreacting. Just played several run where people join and can do nothing but leeching and dying. Maybe not because bad players, just bad ping.

And I'm sure AU players have good ping on CN and decent on NA, should not be an issue for them at all. Didn't see AU players on EU Rag in ages.

We don't.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Bots are predictable, ping doesn't really matter in a bot killing game.
Lol..
Loots - 8
We've never had an issue with high ping players not contributing. Usually it's just people using it as an excuse and not actually trying. So I currently don't see a need for adding a feature to auto kick people for high ping.

Some people also may have network issues which can cause ping to fluctuate dramatically. (I've had an experience where my ping would go from 24 - 400 and this would last a few minutes at a time)
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
NI is a team game. It depends on the cooperation between players. PING has little influence
[Keep updated]Appearance Mod for Upgraded Legendaries
Dragon's Treasure
Defense:China Lv:Max  
Support:China Support Lv:Max  
Attack:China Attack Lv:Max
I do not understand this topic! why discuss and create problems that only someone has in their head?
a good player with a bad ping is better than a bad player with a good ping)
èėé
 Ł̶Í̶Ť̶Ț̶Ł̶Ĕ̶_̶Đ̶Ē̶V̶Ì̶Ĺ̶*̶ DB_Wormhole* ●Support 27 lvl
DB_Xamka* (MP, Siege Eng.) ●Blacksmith 26lvl 
DB_Dancing_Shielder* (RG, MasterSurgeon)
●Armorsmith 29 lvl
DB_Angry_Swadian_Nurse* (Repeater, MS) 
DB_Dancing_Pumpkin_Cub* (Warden, MS) ●Alchemist 35
We should also monitor framerate and auto-kick people when it goes below 12.
Guess it's a good point to say the healing system that we have now restricts what you can do as a low level with high ping.

Most of the 20 or so IDs I have were leveled up never touched an Au server. No one back then said I wasn't helpful from normal to hard and even rag. Most of the time I would pick up heals and do that for the full run and make the cades.

This is no longer available as support is player locked at least for the med side of things. Even tho cades accessible to everyone you still need to bring in a cade at least to be able to place others.

It's can be said you can waste cades but heals self explanatory.

I'm not suggesting anything but I've always been in for buffing not hero classes a bit.

Guess when this happens we are all useless

[Image: 9561BD3D59C04E3BFD82BD30FB3F09C82622510A]