Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Whats the best hero (max was 10 options)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Warden + Mp + Cm + Repeater
51.06%
24 51.06%
Senti + Avent + Leg
2.13%
1 2.13%
Sentry + Mara + Hoplite + Zwei
6.38%
3 6.38%
Ranger + Halb + Jugg
4.26%
2 4.26%
Pc + Rg
6.38%
3 6.38%
Warden + Senti + Sentry + Ranger
4.26%
2 4.26%
Mp + Hoplite + Mara + Halb
10.64%
5 10.64%
Avent + Cm + Repeater + Pc
6.38%
3 6.38%
Leg + Zwei + Rg + Jugg
8.51%
4 8.51%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hero Class - Analysis. (V2)
(24-12-2019, 07:35 AM)Malong Wrote:
(24-12-2019, 04:15 AM)Woody Wrote: The poll to me is the most interesting part of this thread other than Malong's list.

[At the time of this posting...] Not that popular demand means anything objectively, but the most widely picked poll choice is the one comprised of hero classes that have the highest skill in their respective base class's weapon stat. It's a reflection of the classes that have the highest potential based on stats and available gear. The most widely picked poll choice is not made of the heroes centered on two-handed weapons, individual weapon stat, armour, shields, nor one-handed weapons. And there's a reason people refer to most of the heroes in the less popular poll choices as "meme classes:" it's for completionist or hipster status rather than wanting the highest potential.

People can feel free to make their own tier list, by the way.

You are looking far too much into this. I just find it interesting that stuff like Pc + Rg (shield classes) was picked at all.

Heroes I personally enjoy the most 

[Image: 9ffc929db72a53a66dd0b0a08924a0a9.png]

Heroes, I personally think are the most useful to a team in rag (this would look different for other modes) 

[Image: c98b15ece89a4f84825e8126bb126264.png]

Heroes, I personally think are the most useful to a team in normal (this would look different for other modes)

[Image: f3be807e6d09d2637f31c3815984e545.png]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Look, i made a list based on their role in the battlefielD. if a team loses its members, the adaptibles can fill out the roles of either the reds or the greens

[Image: VcNnLYk.png]
The whole thing about being useful in a rag team makes no sense. If a shit player plays a good class - they are going to have no impact toward the team. If a good player plays an underrated class they can easily be in the top 3 scoring.

- Side note, what use does a juggernaut have in rag anyway. It legit stands there and soaks up dmg. Basically a walking SoK
Loots: 18
(24-12-2019, 10:08 AM)Fendi Wrote: The whole thing about being useful in a rag team makes no sense. If a shit player plays a good class - they are going to have no impact toward the team. If a good player plays an underrated class they can easily be in the top 3 scoring.

I said basically the same thing here.

(22-12-2019, 05:53 PM)Woody Wrote: What I think matters the most in terms of "maximizing loot and minimizing time" is 

In order

1. Your attitude (not being afk etc...) 
  2. The map
  3. Your game sense (understanding when and when not to peek for example) 
  4. The gear your have
  5. The class you are

(24-12-2019, 10:08 AM)Fendi Wrote: - Side note, what use does a juggernaut have in rag anyway. It legit stands there and soaks up dmg. Basically a walking SoK

Coming from experience Jugg has the ability to do just about everything Rg and Zwei can do and Leg to a point.

Rg wise you may have less shielding than him but armour can help when you have mutable shielders and one gets killed. It can be said also once you have good shields like me Rg is overkill if you have good DPS as a team on rag. I would rather shield as Jugg with a lot better armour and hp then Rg. It's all about the (damage per second) as you don't need to be an Rg on hard as the 8 shielding and crafted shields on any of the inf heroes is enough in most cases. Rg just has a bigger safety net in terms of there shields and skill in that area were I have it when it all goes wrong.   

Zwei and Leg wise well Jugg does get better 1h/2h skill to the point if you don't have a Legacy or an Exc the difference is almost unnoticeable.  

With the most armour ingame you have a greater potential to get more kills if you are the only one that can tank the damage. Picture me as a Jugg not caring about my Hp (to a point). Leg or Zwei even more so to a hero like Mara or whatnot need to be more aware of there Hp inturn playing safer. Most melee heroes have the potential to outdo me but I can outlast them all.

Like I said tho Jugg can look Op in the right conditions and look like a waste of money in others. "Heals and game knowledge of how hard each bot can hit is very important here."

(24-12-2019, 09:00 AM)Woody Wrote:
(24-12-2019, 04:15 AM)Woody Wrote: The poll to me is the most interesting part of this thread other than Malong's list.

[At the time of this posting...] Not that popular demand means anything objectively, but the most widely picked poll choice is the one comprised of hero classes that have the highest skill in their respective base class's weapon stat. It's a reflection of the classes that have the highest potential based on stats and available gear. The most widely picked poll choice is not made of the heroes centered on two-handed weapons, individual weapon stat, armour, shields, nor one-handed weapons. And there's a reason people refer to most of the heroes in the less popular poll choices as "meme classes:" it's for completionist or hipster status rather than wanting the highest potential.

You are looking far too much into this. I just find it interesting that stuff like Pc + Rg (shield classes) was picked at all.

Perhaps Raru was thinking about the fact that most public Ragnarok servers need a shielder, which is a very valid viewpoint. Perhaps he was just joking with his vote.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(24-12-2019, 01:44 PM)Malong Wrote:
(24-12-2019, 09:00 AM)Woody Wrote:

Perhaps Raru was thinking about the fact that most public Ragnarok servers need a shielder, which is a very valid viewpoint. Perhaps he was just joking with his vote.

(24-12-2019, 09:00 AM)Woody Wrote: You are looking far too much into this.

(24-12-2019, 02:02 PM)Woody Wrote:

"Far too much" for you was a few seconds of thought for me. It would take a lot longer for someone inclined to type "Yo G, why someone be voting for shield classes? I ain't be able to think dat reason. Ooh ooh ah ah ah."

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
(24-12-2019, 02:06 PM)Malong Wrote:
(24-12-2019, 02:02 PM)Woody Wrote:

"Far too much" for you was a few seconds of thought for me. It would take a lot longer for someone inclined to type "Yo G, why someone be voting for shield classes? I ain't be able to think dat reason. Ooh ooh ah ah ah."

Are you ok? IF need be ill will break down what I said just for you.

Whats to say everything in this thread is not interesting to me other than. 

(24-12-2019, 09:00 AM)Woody Wrote: I just find it interesting that stuff like Pc + Rg (shield classes) was picked at all.

Whats to say I gave it 1 second of thought and even if I did think longer this is a poll I made.

I know Raru probably better than you but I didn't know he would put that as his answer.

(24-12-2019, 02:41 PM)Woody Wrote: Whats to say everything in this thread is not interesting to me other than. 

What?

(24-12-2019, 02:41 PM)Woody Wrote:
(24-12-2019, 09:00 AM)Woody Wrote: I just find it interesting that stuff like Pc + Rg (shield classes) was picked at all.

Whats to say I gave it 1 second of thought and even if I did think longer this is a poll I made.

The fact that you repeatedly reference:

So don't suddenly pretend you could figure it out. Stop lying.

(24-12-2019, 02:41 PM)Woody Wrote:

I know Raru probably better than you but I didn't know he would put that as his answer.

Oh hey, I was right:

So good job on that condescension when you (yet again!) couldn't even think one step ahead.

To criticize me finding people interesting is very interesting.