Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Happy New Year!
Happy New Year from the NordInvasion team!

Wishing you all the best, let's see what 2020 can bring us all Big Grin

I just want to add I know that sometimes this is the most difficult time of the year for some. Just remember there is always someone you can reach out to and have a chat. My PM box is always open to everyone.

One more time, Happy New year(and decade..)!
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
happy new year to everyone i hope you will get what you want/reach
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
Happy New Year to you Devs, and all the players
My Steam: Link
My Shop: Link
My Loots: 36
Time Wasted: 5.200 Hours
Happy new year guys! Smile
? ? ? ?    Jormungandr
? ? ? ?    White Dragon Helmet
20.07.19 Impervious
23.07.19 Ornate Crusader Helmet
28.07.19 Tiger Scale Armour
02.08.19 Wulfsbane
10.08.19 Gloves of Vidar
11.08.19 Ornate Scale Armour
17.08.19 Ancient Greatsword
23.08.19 Eagle Crossbow
15.09.19 Defender Armour
29.09.19 Fell Edge
18.12.19 2.Wulfsbane
01.03.20 Dead Shot
22.03.20 Valsgarde Helmet
29.03.20 Barbutte With Coif
Adapted from a message someone sent me: Which year is earlier, 2019 or 2020?

P.S. happy new year
P.P.S.

(30-11-2019, 05:48 PM)Malong Wrote: ETA on next set, and any chance of Leviathan's Helmet and Heavy Steel Greaves? It took two months for Glory to be available, and it's been five six months on Leviathan's Helmet.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
...me thinking this could have been an update from the notification...

Nice to see Ni made it to 2020. Hope we make it to 2021!

(30-11-2019, 05:48 PM)Malong Wrote: ETA on next set, and any chance of Leviathan's Helmet and Heavy Steel Greaves? It took two months for Glory to be available, and it's been five six months on Leviathan's Helmet.

Didn't it take a year or whatnot for Zephyr to make its 2nd round? It's all about that luck with the way they pick what's on and not.

I've suggested just making everything available but you have rounds were some items go to lower levels. In a way, rounds just mean some items are easier to craft.

40 - 1 Hero
38 - All Heroes
36 - Orange

32 - 1 Hero
30 - All Heroes
28 - Orange

Could make this really friendly to people and make it the items go to personal crafting rather than just getting a discount on what level of crafting you need.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(01-01-2020, 04:46 AM)Woody Wrote:

Didn't it take a year or whatnot for Zephyr to make its 2nd round? It's all about that luck with the way they pick what's on and not.

Leviathan's Helmet and Zephyr upgrades are available this month. Get rekt, scrub.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Happy New Year!!
Barbute-- aug 2014
Serverance--july 2019
Wulfsbane-- Sept 2019
Studded- Nov 2019
(01-01-2020, 08:17 AM)Malong Wrote:

Leviathan's Helmet and Zephyr upgrades are available this month. Get rekt, scrub.

You are the salty one that asked when is it going to be available. 

I showed people have waited a lot longer for other items [Zephyr]. I could not care less about it being available as it does not affect me in any way.   

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(01-01-2020, 12:22 PM)Woody Wrote:
(01-01-2020, 08:17 AM)Malong Wrote:

You are the salty one that asked when is it going to be available. 

I showed people have waited a lot longer for other items [Zephyr]. I could not care less about it being available as it does not affect me in any way.   

What? I asked is if there is any chance that it becomes available. My intuition is that it is picked manually, and there is precedent that newer items are available quickly. Nice high school girl logic of "OMG they responded, so they're mad!" though.