Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] one body shot = kill
we play Rag with Hatred.
Whaler of Ekki kill him one shot in body
when he have 100% hp 
Halberdier - with Leaher Overmail + Cursed Studded Gauntlets + Swadian Boots
not sure about - it's bug or not.
but looking same with bug 1 hit (berserk 2 wave normal) destroed full hp Blessed SoK.
     My Shop    My Steam
Whalers of Ekki have like 10-12 Power Throw, its normal that you get one-shot. I barely survive a body-shot with fully upgraded Legio-Armorset and the extra-HP on Rag.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
wow, I didn't know that. I often survived after their shot playing for my MP (even in the old Pikeman's Heavy Scaled Vest armor)
and not so long ago at Gold Lamellaur Armor.
Therefore, I decided that something was wrong here.
     My Shop    My Steam
I can assure you, you wont survive a body shot with gold lamellar as I wear one on my MP.
Ever since I play NI Whalers of Ekki were known for their one shot kills. It hasn't changed so far and I think even though its wave 2, its some kind of special and could stay as it is.
[Image: wQXN2eq.png]
If I remember right I can take maybe 2-4 spears in the body as Jugg so yes I can confirm they hit hard. Is it too hard I'm not sure.

In melee, they hit like an avg hard bot or at least a lot lower than Nord Shield Maiden. One of them is better at ranged the other melee. It also helps I think that Ekki has less armour and less hp.

Whalers of Ekki are basically a better Hired Javelineers or Nord Heavy Skirmisher. 

The aim for any bot like this is if you are ranged play safe and if you are melee (preferred a hero with a shield) just put them into melee.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Just don't be a whale and you'll be fine.