Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A different way to heal
(22-01-2020, 06:25 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Yeah, I don´t want this. There are already 3 ways of getting healed in this game and adding a 4th option seems overkill to me.
We already made healing easier by removing the "dedicated medic" aspect from the game.
Adding something like this will throw things off balance.
Thanks for the feature request however.

Medkits, health stations, and... What's the 3rd?

Is it tomes or is it the item which almost no one has (beer)? I want to guess you mean the hp you gain when using meds but that's almost nothing.

I understand throwing off balance would be a concern but what if I want to be a dedicated medic on a team that desperately needs one. The old healing system had it's flaws but it was arguably better in the consistency area any Jugg or really any inf could tell you that.

Considering beer is a thing I was thinking this idea would have fairly good chances of being something you like. Anyway any chance on getting craftable/legendary versions of beer?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(23-01-2020, 12:38 AM)Woody Wrote:
(22-01-2020, 06:25 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Yeah, I don´t want this. There are already 3 ways of getting healed in this game and adding a 4th option seems overkill to me.
We already made healing easier by removing the "dedicated medic" aspect from the game.
Adding something like this will throw things off balance.
Thanks for the feature request however.

Medkits, health stations, and... What's the 3rd?

Is it tomes or is it the item which almost no one has (beer)? I want to guess you mean the hp you gain when using meds but that's almost nothing.

I understand throwing off balance would be a concern but what if I want to be a dedicated medic on a team that desperately needs one. The old healing system had it's flaws but it was arguably better in the consistency area any Jugg or really any inf could tell you that.

Considering beer is a thing I was thinking this idea would have fairly good chances of being something you like. Anyway any chance on getting craftable/legendary versions of beer?
praying stations
(22-01-2020, 06:52 PM)Kriegstofu Wrote: team damage could be on for official events to make them something "different/interesting/fun"
this wouldnt  be so bad but team damage on a public server/run? doesnt seem like a very good idea
Barbute-- aug 2014
Serverance--july 2019
Wulfsbane-- Sept 2019
Studded- Nov 2019
(23-01-2020, 01:14 AM)Kriegstofu Wrote: praying stations

Hmm ye that one as well. I may as well point out where I would see the heals in a ranking system. I've view beer here like we could have a better one.

S - Tomes
A - Praying Stations
B - Health Stations, Medkits
C - Beer
D - Self heal using meds

I would make this idea about B-D. It could be a B given to reward the skill it would require unlike all the others but that's where I think we would find the "throw things off balance".

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
No.