Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hi x3
I like how you didn't refer to what I said before.
In case you've already forgotten:
"my last ban was questionable. I did call the person provoking me "retard", but permanent ban for one insult is getting things overboard. Especially considering he was insulting me previously."

You never referred to that in any way. 
So basically I was banned for some half-arsed reason.
If this isn't a half-arsed reason or I am not mentioning everything then why don't you clarify that?
Why don't you spend less than 5 minutes explaining that but have no problem with spending hours trying to find my accounts?
That's just silly.
I guess you must be really not liking me since you are so readily trying to make my life difficult instead of thinking everything through objectively.
But why would you think things objectively anyway right?
What if objectively I am right and you are wrong?
This would mean I deserve unban, but you don't like me so we can't have that. Right?

God fucking damnit.
Your behavior is more than questionable, especially if you say you will banavoid anyways. In addition the way you express yourself on the forums makes me wonder if you even take this serious, as this is not the way you should show yourself and especially not when you are trying to get unbanned.

I am pretty sure you weren't banned due to a single insult, its more the amount of kicks you've collected in the past, your previous ban and a huge list of reports against you.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
Most reports and kicks come from 2012 if I'm correct. It was due to going afk a lot and leeching.
Why the fuck would that matter four years later when I don't do that anymore?

How isn't that silly?

Edit: Why the fuck would that matter 7 years later when I want to get unban that I got for other reason than going afk?
How isn't that silly? x2
They are mainly from 2014-2016, where you were banned the second time (after a first unban with 100% reset). I wasn't there back then, but as I already stated your behavior here simply shows that you apparently did not change since then.
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam
I love your cavalier and vague responses.
I really wish you told me what exactly is wrong with my behaviour, with some examples, if possible, so we could have a little discussion about it.
But since you are not really interested in logical discussion and only in being right, I am going to drop it.
You're a knob and that is why you're banned.

Thanks.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Thank you for confirming my suspicion.
I am happy to say there are no reasons for my ban other than I Don't Like You.
I mean it certainly doesn't help being obnoxious about it, no.

*also 2 minutes, not hours lol
[Image: 34yx3j.png]
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame