Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

c0oL_II
[Image: 20200206190654-1.jpg] 

picture link :https://ibb.co/v1H74td

I was walking around with shield and cool was refilling ammunation i passed in front of him i just did a mistake then he said heavy insults in turkish language ''son of a bitch'' you can translate in google so easy to find. then i just said ''are you son of a idiot?'' because i just did a mistake. he can't insult to me like that. 

Regards, 

Sabo
(06-02-2020, 05:00 PM)Sabo1939 Wrote: I was walking around with shield and cool was refilling ammunation i passed in front of him
You didnt run "around with shield", you specially jumped on refil 4-5 times thereby interfering with other players refilling ammo

Steam •
  • My Shop
    • Loot List •

(06-02-2020, 08:07 PM)Sabo1939 Wrote: Do you have a proof? i'm walking around with shield... that's not lie
I should not take screenshots for everyone who interferes with the gameplay. For example, your captain Flex, after he was not on the toming, he began to jump on the refil, thereby interfering with the one who killed and the other players. I do not care about your showdown, but your actions and behavior will leave a bad mark on your house reputation.

The end, wait for a response from the developers.

Steam •
  • My Shop
    • Loot List •

another turkish player here, i do not know who jumped on the refill who did what to piss off the other but the words he used are not as common as in english. if you would use that sentence in real life in turkey,it is most likely to get punched in the face. it is quite rude to call someone like that. besides i have seen (did not take any screenshots) c00l being this kind of rude a couple other times as well. he just uses turkish for that.
Enough comments now. Remind that you dont post in report threads please. Wait for Irish's respond now

Regards
Zocki
[Image: zPA9RPA.png] [Image: cHTj01v.png]
‌‌ Shop ‌‌ Steam
Ok Zocki ty for your input.

Please do not jump/run over refills.

The name calling also needs to stop. c0oL you know better please keep the chat to English.